The D is Fireee ‼️‼️‼️🔥

Amelia "Meli" Sanchez,, 

January 9th 2024 ,, 

Sugarhill ,, Jimenez Residence.

"Baee i'm boredd." Amelia said as she walked into her boyfriend's room as he was playing a game. "I'm busy mama ,, not right now." he said not taking his eyes off of the tv. "If i was to suck ya dick you woulda been all up on me." she said under her breath as she sat on his bed. she was wearing a black crop top that you could see the bottom of her boobs with and some really short shorts from when she played soccer a few years ago. "Say wtyd you'll let me hit." he said turning his head to look at her on the bed. "On my soul. but you not freaky like that so you won't do nun." she said. "Yo dd,, i'll play witchu later. I'm bouta be swimmin in da oooceannn." he said dragging the words into his headset mic as he shut off his ps5 and jumped onto the bed. "You said who not freaky ?" he said as he saw her bite her lip as she looked at him.

SMUT WARNING ‼️‼️‼️ ⚠️

(btw i have no idea what i'm doing so be glad ya getting this 😒)

He kissed her passionately as he grabbed her boobs. feeling her moan into his mouth he got hard and she started to tease him by rubbing his print. he pulled away from the kiss looking into her eyes with his low pinkish red high eyes. "So we teasin now rii ?" he said as he started to rub her poosay feeling her get wetter.

"mmh~" she moaned softly at his touch getting wet immediately. he stopped as he teased her clit to play "Living room flow - bonus ,, by Jhene Aiko." and he turned on the led lights to make them purple ,, her favorite color. "You know me so well." she said softly as she licked her lips and looked at him. "If not me then who else?"

He smirked and took his shorts and boxers off. "You said you gon suck my dick rii ?" he said his voice deeper and raspier than before. She stared at him and and his dick then back at him. "I-I think it got bigger.." she said softly. she crawled over to him on the bed and started to kiss and lick the tip. "Damn." he muttered as he felt her start sucking "Keep going Mama~" he said as he threw his head back due to pleasure. he felt her gagging so he smirked. "You gotta go all the way ma ,, no in the middle. you got this."

He grabbed her ass as she sucked him off. She lifted her head up needing a breather from what she just did. "Let me guess ,, you wanna be screaming out my name now." She just looked at him. "Now you're doing too much." she said as she took all of her clothes off. He grabbed his dick and put it in her slowly. She moaned softly as she felt him inside him.

He started thrusting inside of her slowly when he felt she was ready he grabbed her hips and and started thrusting inside of her faster to the point where the only thing coming out of her mouth was moans. "I-i'm gonna c-cum..!" she moaned out. "Not yet my love ,, not until i say so." he said in between groans. "you like that mama~" he said as he was smacking her ass and playing with it. She nodded.

"Use your words Mama." He said as he started to kiss her neck and give her hickeys. "Y-yes darrien." she said inbetween moans. "Fuck D-darri-" she couldn't finish her sentence before she creamed all over his dick. He pulled out and jerked off until he nutted on her back. "Lemme get a napkin to clean you up ma." he said as he put his boxers and shorts back on as he went to the bathroom to get his towel to clean her back.

She fell asleep on his bed not moving a single muscle due to how sore she was. He chuckled ,, "Allat work nd no aftercare smh" he said as he sat on the edge of the bed throwing a blanket in her and going back to playing his game. He made the led lights a lighter purple and started to play their shared playlist and the first song was "Loveeeeeee Song ,, by Rihanna." so he took a bunch of pictures they took together and put it on his instagram story with the same song since it reminded him of her.

(Word count: 771) Erm i js wanna say my ami has like 10k words more or less so i'm kinda flabbergasted at that also if it's ass... idk what to tell you bc i can't write for shit. 😋😋