Kaylinh's dreams. (Side story)

Kaylinh's POV

8:45AM

It's a normal day in school, ddot is basically attached to Amelia and everyone is just super close to each other. But not me I don't really know the people in the group besides Ddot and Amelia. But somebody caught my eye that was friends with the rest of the gang, barron. He was so handsome I couldn't take my eyes off of him, oh how I wished he would notice me. I was so caught up with Barron I could hardly notice the bell ringing to tell us to get to class. I had a couple classes with him throughout the day. I had him first period which made my day even better but I wanted to make some small talk with him before we got to class. I quickly walked up to him. "Hey! Yourrrrr..." I paused because I forgot his name for a second. "Barron! ... your name is Barron right?" I smiled as he chuckled. "Yeah it's Barron. Say, aren't you Amelia's older sister?" I chuckled, people probably only know me because of my sister even though I was fine with it I was still pissed since I'm literally older than her. "Yeah." We spoke for a bit before class and he just made my heart flutter, I loved talking to him and I wish he would become my boyfriend but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't date me. But that's not important what's important is that I fix my relationship with my sister. The school day was going by as fast as the breeze outside. Lunchtime was almost here and I had my 4th period with Amelia, and 4th period and I thought it would be a good idea to try and fix the relationship with her... in school. But I forgot she's kinda popular so everyone was surrounding her so it was kind of hard to get to her. I called Ddots name and surprisingly he heard me and excused himself to talk to me, he was always so polite when it came to talking to other people I found it really nice. "So wsp with you? Why you calling me?" He had the weirdest expression on his face but I didn't mind it. "I wanna apologize to Amelia for Halloween but Idrk what to say. Can you help me?" I told him. He sighed "I'll do my best. Anyways anything else I should know?" I decided to tell him about my crush on Barron and he was so happy to hear about it, it was kinda weird. He told me he would try and set me up with Barron, I hated the idea but it was worth a shot.

a couple weeks go by and my relationship w Barron is stronger but idk if I should tell him, it could ruin what we have. So I had Ddot pressure me into asking him out on a date. I reluctantly agreed to the idea and we set up a little area in the park for me and barron. I saw him leaving the deli and I thought I should ask him then. I walked up to him casually. "Hey Barron!" I said with a smile on my face. He looked up from his phone. "Oh hey kaylinh! Whats up?" We had some small talk for a bit and then I popped the question. "So Barron... what do you say about a date later today at the park..?" I said with a scared look on my face. "Sure why not. I'll pick you up at 8?" I smiled like I've never smiled before. "Yeah sure!" We spoke for a bit then we got on with the rest of our day. Ddot and Amelia we're watching and they were so happy for me they were jumping up and down and I just hope they didn't ask me what we were talking about.

Barron picked me up at 8 o'clock on the dot and he picked me up in such a cool outfit I wish I wore an outfit just as good.

(Kaylinh's outfit is first and barron's is second

(Kaylinh's outfit is first and barron's is second.)

He picked me up in his car and as soon as I got in he gave me some flowers and chocolates, I thought it couldn't get any better. He arrived at the park and the entire drive to the park was great, we listened to some of our shared fave songs and we just had a great time talking to each other. Obviously that wasn't the date but that's what it felt like. We got to the park and in the field there was a little picnic blanket with some snacks on it. If I knew it was a picnic date I would've dressed better. We took some pics together for insta and snap and people were shipping us like crazy, if only it were true which it would be soon and I wouldn't even know. After we ate and had our conversations he finally asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes! For I second I thought he was lying to me and was pranking me since he's one of the most popular kids in my school but it turns out he 100% loves me and I love him back.

The date was perfect and I just wished it lasted forever, we agreed to date and I finally got a boyfriend! D and Amelia were so supportive of me, now to make sure the rest of the family don't find out.

922 words. My heart and soul was poured into this side story.