Obessive Female Vegeta x Male Reader

Vegeta looks like the female version in DB Multiverse.

(Y/N's POV)
After Krillin, Gohan, Bulma, and I finally arrived at Namek we heard another crash, from the brief sight it looked like a saiyan pod.

Y/N: You think that was her?

Krillin: Hopefully not

Bulma: Who's her?

Y/N: Vegeta the apparent Princess of the Saiyans, and the person who put me in Hospital and tried kidnapping me, it's a long story.

Bulma shrugged it off and we looked on the dragon radar and saw 4 Dragon Balls already together.

Then some people dressed like Vegeta show up to our ship and looked at each other.

???1: They aren't Namekians

???2: Just blow their shit up

They shot a blast at our ship as they head out Krillin shot a Destructo Disc at them as it hit their head.

Gohan: Krillin did you have to do that?

Krillin: They pissed me off.

Y/N: Cmon let's go.

Everybody started surpassing their power and began flying as Bulma got onto my back.

We found a cave as we set up shop before Bulma pulls out a capsule and throws it down and she goes in before slamming the door on me.

Y/N: Fuck you too!

A couple of minutes later Bulma got out and gave us the radar we talked for a while before Bulma got mad when she realized she would be alone.

Krillin: Fine Bulma, Y/N will stay so you'll be protected.

Bulma: Thank you!

Gohan and Krillin left and I walked towards the house and sat down. Bulma came next to me.

Bulma: You want to talk about her?

Y/N: As you know, Everyone died besides me, Gohan, Krillin, and Piccolo.

Eventually everyone was barely standing besides Nappa and Vegeta, Nappa began charging an attack at him then the Princess spoke up.

Vegeta: Nappa let me handle him.

Vegeta's scouter then got a number on his power level and she started laughing.

Vegeta: Hey handsome, you only have a power level of 3,285 only the second strongest here behind that Namekian.

Y/N: Just Focus!

He punched her square in the face just for her to punch him in the gut with her fist nearly going through his stomach.

He fell down on his knees with him coughing out blood as she lifted his chin up.

Vegeta: What's wrong, Love? Can't even handle a punch?

She grabbed him by his waist and suplexed Y/N onto the floor and nearly landed on his neck.

Piccolo saw how Y/N was immediately manhandled as Nappa rushed at all of them.

Y/N tried getting up before being slammed onto the floor as she got into a very questionable position and pumbled him.

Now as a bloody and bruised saiyan, Y/N nearly unconscious tried speaking only for blood to spill out of his mouth.

Vegeta: Y/N, you've sure have gotten bigger ever since we were kids, all that does is make me want to kick your ass.

He tried getting away before she licked his blood and started laughing her ass off.