Female Frieza x Male Reader

Just gotta say did anyone else think Frieza was a woman when they were younger? Just me? Alright

Y/N is a saiyan warrior who survived the destruction of his homeplant as a young boy.

He grew up in the Frieza Force being raised somewhat by Nappa, and ever since he went into his mid 20's he was treated better than most warriors by Frieza.

She treated the saiyan like a top warrior instead of a dirty monkey, Most people didn't notice besides Raditz who didn't speak up.

The saiyans arrived on a planet and finished destroying the civilization after a couple of hours

Y/N: That was an unnecessary long mission.

Vegeta: Shut it Y/N

He shrugged at the Prince's remarks before they arrived at a Frieza Force spaceship.

Frieza Force Worker 1: Hey Y/N Lady Frieza wants to talk to you.

Y/N: Why me? Also is she here or do I need to go to her Spaceship?

Frieza Force Worker 1: she wants you to go to her Spaceship, so back in the pod.

The saiyan sighed before quickly getting back into his pod and after a couple of days arrived at Frieza's spaceship.

Dodoria: Well if isn't a fucking monkey in Lady Frieza's spaceship. Why are you here?

Zarbon: Dodoria Lady Frieza wanted to talk to him, I don't know why she would want to talk to this monkey.

He sighed as he was insulted by Frieza's top warriors besides the Ginyu Force. Before being called into her room.

Frieza: Hello Y/N that took a while didn't it?

Y/N: Yeah it did....

It was silence for a while as she tried to make small talk before she coughed and began to speak up.

Frieza: So Y/N I heard you planned on deserting? Is that correct?

He was surprised on how she figured that out since he only said it when he was showering....

Y/N: No I never planned on deserting!

Frieza: Stop lying you disgusting monkey!

Next thing he knew she played a video of him taking a shower and talking about leaving the Frieza Force.

Frieza: If you ever think on leaving, I swear I will rip your tail off and force feed you it then rip your dick off and shove it up your ass!

Y/N: Yes Lady Frieza!

Frieza: Good now leave you monkey.

He walked away sweating before getting into his pod and went somewhere just thinking.

The saiyan took off his scouter and covered up the microphone still sweating.

Y/N: How did she even know I said that!? Also why does she have videos of me in the shower!?

Then he put the scouter back on and continued going on with him moving through space.

Eventually he arrived at another Frieza Force spaceship and got in, he walked towards the shower.

He got in shower and wondered how she figured what he said in the shower before looking up and saw a camera.

Y/N: What the....