Yandere Chi-Chi x Male Reader

Just a quick notice I'll be working on a three part special of the other three DBZ villains from favorite to least favorite

Requested by Aang456

Hey the names Y/N and I was sent by Raditz to go investigate the planet his younger brother was apparently sent to.

Accordingly to him it's called "Earth" I asked why didn't he go and he said I was as old as him and something else and he was in charge of me.

I clapped back but Vegeta said just go and I reluctantly went as it took me a year to arrive and I made myway to the high powerlevels and they were all in one spot.

Eventually I started making my way over to him. Then my radar started clicking and a power level read 130.

Y/N: Disappointing but whatever let's go check whatever it is out.

The person who I was looking for looked up at me and was confused but had anger in their expression.

???: Who the hell are you?

Y/N: Not important but have you seen someone by the name Kakarot around?

???: No.... Who's that?

Y/N: He has spiky hair like I do

???: Only person I know that has spiky hair is that bastard Goku.....

Y/N: Why's he a bastard?

???: He promised me we would get married! But then I found out he already was interested in another girl......

Y/N: That sucks...... would that explain the high powerlevels in a specific area?

???: Aw great their getting married, you know when I look at you.

Y/N: Look at me what?

???: You're even more attractive than Goku, will you marry me?

Y/N's Mind: What!? I just met her besides Saiyans don't have partners just mates!

Y/N: Oh no I have to get going now, I hope you find someone that likes you back!

I tried flying away but felt my leg get pulled and I got slammed onto the floor as I was confused how could someone with a powerlevel with 1,200 get slammed by one with 130!?

Y/N: WHAT!? How did your power level rise by 20 times!?

???: That doesn't matter the only thing that matters right now is how you'll become my new husband whether you like it or not......

Y/N: WHAT!?

I had to use my full power to even kick her away as she deviously smiled at and my scouter started picking up something.

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK!?

My scouter broke and the last thing it could read it was 10,400 I was in awe and stumbled back and tried running in away.

???: Where are you going honey~

She looked at me with lust in her eyes and I started flying back to my pod as I kept hearing her whisper in my ear.

I eventually got to my pod and got inside and tried everything for it to be turned on.

???: This is a weird place for our honeymoon don't you think?

Y/N: HOW!? DID YOU GET INFRONT OF ME AND WHY DID YOU GET SUCH A BIG ZENKAI BOOST THAT FAST!? ARE YOU A SAIYAN!?

???: What's a saiyan? Oh look at that a tail, I wonder what it does?