Videl x Male Reader

Thanks for supporting this story! This keeps giving me courage to continue writing in this story, and let's continue.

Requested by DannyYager

Y/N was a 16 year old fighter, he saw his best friend kill the ultimate life form, like every main character he has no dad, no mom, no grandma, no Grandpa, and absolutely no bitches.

He had no where to stay besides with Gohan and his family eventually another child was introduced with Goten joining.

Then they finally turned into teenagers, nothing important until it marked the 7 year anniversary of Cell's death then they had to go to high school.

Y/N: The hell are you riding a bike? We can fly.

Gohan: Just acting normal.......

Y/N: "Just acting normal" Shut the fuck up you killed an android that was perfect the most you can do is hurry the fuck up.

Gohan: Great....

Then he left the bike back at his house before flying as they made it to Satan City.

The boys eventually landed next to the city as a dog barked at them before they quickly walked away.

They continued walking as they talk before they saw people robbing a bank as Y/N turned his head and saw Gohan turn Super.

A crowd began as Gohan easily handled the men as one fired a bullet as Y/N caught it and blew it back.

Man: WHAT!?

Y/N: Hey buddy you want life insurance?

Man: YOU GONNA KILL ME?

Y/N: No guy just gonna hurt you real bad.

The man put his hands over his head as he expected a punch but nothing happened as he looked confused.

He looked up and saw Y/N sleeping on his head as people looked on in major confusion.

Y/N: Oh Sorry you were boring me.

The man looked up in shock as Y/N perfectly balanced on his head before getting off.

Gohan who was still super looked at his friend who started doing exercises in a cartoon way.

He was doing laps but just stood in place as his legs were moving extremely fast before someone touched his back and he went zooming.

Everyone looked in awe before turning around and saw him doing stretches but with a car on his head.

Y/N: Sorry folks, but the show is over.

The man was confused before the youth snapped his fingers and was sent flying to the bank he robbed.

Y/N: Now that's taken care of, you.....

He walked over to Gohan who was shocked before being smacked nearly sending back to his base form.

Y/N: YOU IDIOT, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT YOU FUCKING DID! YOU CAUSED A SCENE! NOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CATCH ON!

The youth stopped screaming before fixing his attire and pulling Gohan by his spiky hair and walking towards Orange Star High School.

Gohan: Stop pulling so hard!

Y/N: I'll do that when you stop slacking.

Gohan: Fine....

He detransformed as hair returned back to normal as they walked in before again walking to the principals office.