Bulma x Male Reader

Requested by goku90125

I promise the next one won't be a Male Saiyan Reader 💯

3rd Person POV

Y/N walked along side the young Son Goku, Krillin, and Yamcha as they waited for the tournament to start the rest of their friends walked towards them.

Bulma: It's been 3 years and none of you have called!

She said in anger before she looked at the new tall man before she continued looking at him in awe.

Y/N: Something wrong Bulma?

Goku: She must've seen a ghost!

Goku looked around before stopping as Launch walked up to everyone thankfully she had blue hair.

Launch: We should get going, we'll be late!

They started heading towards the entrance as Bulma used Y/N's arm as if it was a pillow, the young man looked at her in confusion while her ex boyfriend looked on in sadness.

The fighters soon started signing up as Turtle, Oolong, Puar, Launch, and the lady who was in love, Bulma.

The Preliminaries began as Y/N fought some random fighter making quick work along side Krillin and Yamcha.

The person who cheered for him the most was Bulma, much to the annoyance of Yamcha.

Chiaotzu manipulated the numbers causing Y/N to fight Jackie Chun, Yamcha against Tien, and Krillin vs Chiaotzu.

The battle begins between Yamcha and Tien with Tien landing the first punch and Yamcha uses his New Wolf Hurricane Attack and throws multiple punches.

Tien resists and blocks each attack and punching Yamcha in the stomach causing him to fall.

He responds by using a Kamehameha before the three eyed man deflects it and Yamcha avoided his attack before Tien got behind him and kicked him out of the ring before breaking his leg.

Puar left as a magic carpet with Yamcha on it as Launch followed but Bulma didn't to watch Y/N.

The next match started with Student against Master, it began with Y/N bowing before running toward Chun.

Jackie Chun dodged him before kicking his back only for it to retaliated by Y/N walking it off and kicked Chun in the gut.

He returned the kick with a punch to his gut as they landed back as the match went on with close calls nearly ending it.

As both were tired Y/N started charging up a Kamehameha as Jackie Chun went into his Buff Form and also Charged a Kamehameha.

The two Kamehameha's collided as Y/N was barely winning with Chun being persistent.

Y/N saw a major opportunity, he started making his way towards his master in disguise, before he stopped his Kamehameha and immediately dodged the energy clash before running at the Old man.

Jackie Chun: No you don't!

He remained his Buff Form as the student kept dodging and hitting his master, making him go closer to the edge.

With one more attack, Y/N dodged one more hit before uppercutting Chun, sending him out of the ring, as Bulma cheered him on loudly.

Round 3 started with Krillin being sent in the air by Chiaotzu before following for a strike for Krillin to dodge.

Krillin tried hitting Chiaotzu only for him to dodge in mid air before he lunged himself at him before using the Afterimage Technique, confusing Chiaotzu.