Future Android 18 x Male Reader

Requested by Aang456

The day started with Y/N distracting Gohan from his father's unfortunate end as Chi-Chi started crying immediately.

Gohan: Mom why are you crying?

Chi-Chi: I- I cant explain!

She couldn't say a word after that as Y/N saw his best friend dead body on the floor as he took Gohan out of the house and started explaining why his mother is crying eventually the young boy started balling his eyes out.

6 months have passed as the Z Fighters started flying to Amenbo Island as everyone besides Vegeta was surprised at someone attacking the peaceful island.

Y/N: What the? Why is everything nearly destroyed?

???: HELP!

He immediately followed the scream and saw a blond hair woman blasting a man away as she looked at him.

???: Look at this handsome man? What are you going to make me your Snow White?

Y/N: What- Who are you!?

18: Names Lazuli, but Dr. Gero calls me "Android 18" but how about we get to know each other?

Y/N: I-

Before he could say anything he felt a massive energy drop as the others start falling he immediately started speeding towards him as 18 walks over there.

Y/N walked in and saw Vegeta barely clinging onto his life as another man dropped and blasted him murdering him instantly.

He ran towards Krillin as out of his eyes he saw Gohan running away as 17 and 18 looked down and saw Krillin smiling.

Krillin: Hey girl, how you- AH! MY EYES!

The last Z-fighter besides Y/N dropped to the floor then the man fell to his knees with 17 walking towards him with a massive smirk on his face.

17: You ready to die?

18: 17 let him be, I want to see how he wells against us in the future.

17: You really are no fun.

18: Listen to your older sister.

17: Fuck off.

Y/N got up and started punching the newly awaken android as his punches did absolutely nothing besides giving 17 a laugh.

17: This is too funny but extremely sad for you.

He blasted the man away barely leaving him alive, and the androids left. He looked around and saw Yamcha, Tien, and Piccolo dead around the ground as he yelled out.

Y/N: Gohan, he's our last hope....

The Z-Fighter fell unconscious as it started raining eventually, Gohan came back to see if anyone managed to make it out alive.

Gohan: Please tell me someone made it.

He continued looking around before he found Y/N, he checked his pulse and saw it moving as Gohan was surprised.

Gohan: You're alive!

The young boy picked him up and lowered his energy and immediately headed towards his house.

Chi-Chi was still crying inside as the Ox King was next to his daughter as Gohan came barging in with Y/N's arm around the boy's neck.

Gohan: Mom! Y/N's alive!

Chi-Chi: What!?

She immediately ran towards Gohan as Y/N was gently dropped on the floor as Chi-Chi checked his pulse and saw shocked he was alive.