Female Cell X Male Reader

The next couple of stories are going to ve ones I decided to make myself I'll still do requests onto the story. Onto the story

I was kidnapped as a teenager, I couldn't fulfill my dreams and thrown into some weird lab alongside two other youths they looked similar to eachother.

The monster experimented on me first it was most torturus experience anyone could handle eventually I was put in a casket.

After who knows how many years I finally woke up and saw the same old man who kidnapped me.

22: So you finally let me out?

???: Yes! I have programmed you destroy Son Goku go out there and do so! I spent enough time for you to wipe the floor with him!

22: Absolutely after, I murder you.

???: What!? Android 22 you listen to me! Murder Son Goku!

Next thing the old man knew he had a fist through his chest, and he dropped to the floor before I looked around.

22: Why 22? Has he actually made 22 versions of androids? I should atleast free the other people.

I walked around and opened the chambers 17 and 18 and they step out as we looked at eachother.

???: Guess we're finally out.... who the hell are you?

22: The other guy that was kidnapped alongside of you guys?

18: Oh yeah we saw you get tortured. Call us 17 and 18 for simplicity.

17: How about we free this dude over here.

???: Don't open him! He's not fully functional!

???: What the!? Three other androids? Trunks never told us about three!?

???: Come down Tien, I'm sure we can beat them.

22: Who the hell are you guys?

They didn't speak as the old man continued talking nonsense before I crushed his head as they looked on in horror.

???: Hello where is the man you call Son Goku?

17: Easy there big man we don't even know your name.

16: Call me Android 16.

Tien: Four androids!? What the fuck is this!? Fuck this I'm leaving....

Then the man called Tien left as the short bald monk yelled out for him as the green dude got ready to fight.

Before anyone could blink someone blasted them away as we walked towards them as 17 started destroying them, as another fighter showed up.

???: HOW-

the green alien got interuppted by the dude with purple hair and it turned into a yellow spiky hair as he rushed at me yelling out.

I caught a sword before I blasted him away as his hair returned to that stupid haircut as a man with the biggest hairline in existence looked around as 18 landed near him.

18: Be honest is this a short guy thing?

???: You talk a lot shit for a washing machine.

Next thing I knew the dude's arm was broken as his hair just turned back to black as we waited for a car.

18: Honestly never knew other Androids could be so cute.

22: I-

17: You gonna compliment her back?