A god's new interest-done

[this one was heavily influenced by the amazing Aisha_Rain on Ao3]

Being a god was a very odd thing as your power was influenced by believers, but it was hard to get people to believe if you could give no proof.

The two minor gods, Tommy, the God of pranks, and Tubbo the god of bee's (as he was not strong enough to care for all animals yet) were bored looking at there small alters and had decided to talk about other things when the topic of the blood God better known as technoblade to them and Blade to others (e.g mortals) came up.

"It's so unfair that he has so many followers" Tommy wines, obviously jealous of all the power techno had.

"Well war is big on earth and the blood god is the key to winning, so obviously he would have lots of believers who bring him offerings" Tubbo replied a bit annoyed that humans liked blood and war more then animals although techno could also keep an animal from dying as blood is close to death and the goddess of death (Kristin) only really felt with the dead not the almost dead so it had to fall on someone.

The conversation on jealousy continued until Tubbo said something that seemed out of place Tommy out.
"I've noticed recently a small village near the East has been winning multiple wars lately I wonder what they did to please techno so much"

This comment would have normally been ignored, but Tommy was bored, and this prick to his naughty interests so both of the minor gods found themselves sneaking into techno's room to find his communicator to the village's temple.

The two boys ended up, not only looking at the village, but checking the log on the believers only to find that one in this village believed in techno, and had somehow made the others to in a matter of days by winning a war all by himself after 'talking' to techno and giving his own blood as an offering.

Stepping into the portal to the village and found themselves in a golden temple with red covering the floors and most of the decor although still letting the beautiful gold shine through. The two could feel the strong belief that lingered in the temple and could only wish to one day be this believed in.

Annoys from the door of the temple made Tommy and Tubbo hide behind one of the great pillars of the gold temple only slightly peeking out to see who it was radiating so much belief.

They had suspected the man who made the village believe, and when they saw him, it was incredibly surprising. He had a thin feminine figure and was wearing some sort of revealing dress that had two splits on the legs up to the top of the thighs. The top of the dress was very revealing too, as it was a cross pattern which tied around his neck. The figure had white hair and bright green eyes seem to glow bright with belief.

The man was carrying a bag that was dripping blood, and when he stood in front of the altar, he started to speak filling the room with his silky voice.
"Hello blade it is dream I have brought you an offering from are victory in war." Dream pulled pulling a severed head from out of the bag a heavy looking gold crown with lots of jewels in still on its head making the spying gods cringe in disgust.

Before dream could continue talking, the blade himself appears behind the altar, making the minor gods shiver.
"It is the head of the Queen we were at war with I bring it to you in thanks" dream finished before dropping the head on to the golden dish on the altar, letting the blood spill over the sides.

Normally god's would not interact with humans, unless they are really powerful because otherwise the humans would be unaware of their presents but technoblade was powerful enough to be seen and interact with the human.

Technoblade the one known in the god and goddesses land to be emotionless and interested in nothing but violence and bloodshed walked round the table and lifted dreams head with a finger before placing a kiss on the mortal's soft pink lips picking him up in his arms letting dreams arms and legs rap around his masculine and muscular figure his free hand running up the mortal's body.

The two younger gods decided to keep their innocence a little longer and left before it got too spicy, not before taking a picture for possible blackmail.
After that, they never really mentioned what they had seen and would quickly change the subject when any other gods question why techno was helping such a small village.

Although they did now have a new inside joke, they could laugh about whenever techno had to leave quickly for unexplained reasons.

(The Queen is based off of my maths teacher, who me and my friend group 0f three have a massive grudge against)

834 words love