Trans confusions-done

[I may regret this but do you want a smut story and if you do how much like just a sprinkle of smut in a 'normal' story or like bordering on pø!n also this will be then end for a bit aka like a year because I'm shit at posting normally and the only reason I was able to post this all was because I wrote it all beforehand]

Dream is trans (girl to boy) but still likes to wear dresses and traditionally feminine clothes but don't in fear of judgement of the other!

Everyone on the DSMP knows dream. Everyone on the DSMP knows dream's outfit is a baggy jumper, black trousers and his signature mask.
Everyone wants to know why he wears the mask... well everyone but technoblade he knows and is sworn to secrecy.

They were in a meeting discussing dream. Dream was a very normal topic to show up as he was very secretive.

"What about his mask, one of you must have seen his face" Quackity says annoyance obvious in his voice.

The question was directed to GeorgeNotFound, Sapnap, BadBoyHalo, and puffy as they were basically the people who were with him when he was younger, and there's absolutely no way he wore that mask when he was like a child.

"Actually dream did wear his mask as a kid" puffy says looking into space as if watching her earliest memories of her (adopted) son.

"We met him after puffy" sapnap adds reserving a lot of groans.
"How has no one seen his face!" George wines kicking the table leg.

There's a long moment of silence.

"TECHNOBLADE!" Puffy shouts out making everyone jump in surprise.
"What do you mean? What does my son have to do with this?" Philza says looking round at puffy confusion fronting his face.

"Technoblade knew dream before anyone!" She jumped up and down excitedly contradicting the very different reactions from others.

"I'm confused he's never mentioned that to us before?" Bad says gripping skeppy's hand tightly.

"Yeah I feel I would have known if techno knew dream" philza added in looking around the table his eyes laying on thechnoblade who was grumpily slumped against a wall arms crossed having no intention of joining there conversation.

Soon enough everyone had there eyes on techno who grunted in return.

"I'm not telling you shit" he grumbled out.
"So you DO know what he looks like!" Tommy shouted "tell ussss"

Techno just shook his head and left the room followed by most of the other who had basically just given up the only ones remaining being Tommy, tubbo and ranboo.

"Well we're obviously going to try spying on them (techno and dream) right" he asked a shit eating grin on his face. [is that how you use it... shit eating grin makes no sense to me)

That's what led up to the event of them peaking into dreams house (yes he has a house)

"So why do you think techno came to dreams house" ranboo asked sceptically peaking through the window at the piglin siting on dreams sofa looking at his phone.

"I don't know but-" Tommy stared before being shushed by tubbo who pointed at the stars inside the house in response to Tommy's angry face.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As soon as techno got the text he left to dreams house exited to see what dream was going to show him.

Now he was sitting on dreams sofa waiting for him to come downstairs and god he was glad he came.

Dream was in a gorgeous black off the shoulder topped dress with a long green skirt, a golden waist corset.
[photo for reference that I got off google]