Connected to the land-done

A war had broken out, the frosted lands ruled by king philza and although they had the self-proclaimed blood god on there side they were still looking at a loss so when a God came to help their side Philza couldn't resist.

The masked God called them self dream and said they wished for the war to end, and feels his country to be the victors of that ending. So now the frosted lands had a god as an ally.

Techno and dream found themselves fighting side by side each melding into one another's movements where it felt more like a dance then war, a very blood filled dance but still.

Both men grew so close in there fighting that they could read each other perfectly so when the war was over and the victory given to king philza side just like promised technoblade noticed something wasn't right with dream.

Technoblade noticed dream had locked himself away in the room philza had granted him in the palace not leaving for the hole day which worried techno not that he would admit it though.

Dinner time had passed and techno had gotten restless hoping to even see a glimpse of that smiley masked man who he secretly fell for.

A piercing scream coming from dreams door exerting the pink haired piglin who was now filled with worry for his fighting partner the only one worthy enough to be with.

"DREAM OPEN THE DOOR OR IM COMING IN USING FORCE" he shouted pressing himself to the door only to hear cry's of pain from the other side.

Without really thinking techno had broken the door down and rushed over to the teary eyed dream who seemed to somehow have gotten burns and deep long cut wounds that could bleed out and get very infected after just being in his room for the hole day.

Techno suspected he had left, snuck out and somehow gotten hurt but then right before his eyes dream's leg gave a loud crack which mixed with dream's agonising scream.

Technoblade had been cradling the now unconscious man in his arms stroking dream's white hair till he awoke to see techno there. On his bed. Cuddling him.

"I suppose you would like an explanation" dream winced out looking at his broken leg that was now casted courtesy of techno.

"Yes I would like an explanation to why your leg just broke on its own for no reason at all" he said in his deep voice that dream had grown to love.

Dream opened his heart and soul to techno explaining in full detail how his godliness and power come with a price of connection to what he protects that being the SMP and that any damage that comes to the land comes to his own body not to long after.

Dream knew how priceless this information was and yet he felt a warm comfort from the prince something he had observed to be loved and oh how he craved it dearly.

The conversation soon turned to flirting and at the end of the night it had gotten to careful physical touch and hickys were covering dreams neck.

Such a powerful god being such a submissive lover techno thought letting his imagination run free into less family friendly area's.

The next morning dream woke up on technoblade's bare chest making his very flustered indeed especially when last night's fun spilled into his head.

In the end I would say philza got the ultimate victory as he not only won the war but now his son had a partner to cheer his day's up and it just so happened to be a god!

Lucky, don't you think?

619 words