Sweet toothed

[ha two in one day!]

Everyone on the SMP new dream, had a sweet tooth, no matter how much he denied it.

If you also knew dream closely, you would know how much he loved Easter, the warm sun mix with a cold wind, the fresh air and the smell of whatever flower that was around, and sometimes you could get the scent of fresh bread coming from the bakery.

And the Easter egg hunt to.

You see the SMP held an annual Easter egg hunt every year and dream has been the running champion for all of them.

How it worked was that was that (Philza he didn't like chocolate) hid plastic eggs around the SMP and the ones who collected the most we get a big chocolate egg as well as how many eggs they collected in small chocolate eggs.

The losers would just get how many eggs they collected in small chocolate.

Techno doesn't like chocolate, but he does like to see his husband happy so he goes around collecting plastic eggs before using his wedding ring (which has locating powers) to find dream and give them all to him claiming to everyone else he doesn't collect any only goes around the map to see how everyone else is doing.

Or at least that's what dream thought.

In actuality the members were grateful for everything dream had done for them and decided to let dream win (although he could definitely win without them) it was a nice hidden way for them to share there thanks for the admin as normally he would reject there thanks saying he didn't need to be thanked.

So the tradition continued, and enjoy by everyone who participate.

[sorry it's short but I liked the idea]