Art of memory

[i've been looking for this one johnlock book with multiple oneshots of John coming back from war to Sherlock and I can't find it 🥲]

Technoblade was a king. Kings had to go to Royal meetings with the lords and lady's of the land. The lords and lady's of the land are idiots.

So here techno sat listening to lord fartensway's
(pronounced fart-en-sway)
seemingly unending nonsense about why techno should give them more money or land that they didn't need or deserve.

Thankfully for him his fiancé dream was there although the lords and ladies desperately despised him as dream was not of royal blood.

"I'm terribly sorry but we can not give you more money and land for your grape farm it's simply not worth it" he butted in leaving the lord who was speaking to grumbled at him.

"Hey little brat you have no right to talk to us like that" the lady next to him (aka lady fartensway who married him for more money definitely not the last name) yelled pointing accusingly at dream.

"He does so stop pointing or I'll cut your hand off" techno snarled and the lady backed off knowing it was a promise not a threat.

For the rest of the meeting the lords and lady's did there best to ignore or be passive aggressive to dream and techno despised it.

Until finally the meeting was over and dream waited with techno in till the lady's and lords left.

"Can I not just kill them" still in raged by there rudeness. Dream just sighed and shook his head moving behind techno's chair to play with his hair.

"It's fine I'm sure they'll be more open to me when we're married" dream said hope in his voice even though he knew it was not possible as he platted one half of techno's hair.

"I doubt it there just dick's who will never have respect for you" technoblade huffed taking off his crown so as it's not in the way of dreams delicate finders as he braids.

Dream just huffed and finished up the two braids kissing him on the head.
"Why don't we go to the drawing room I still have to finish my painting for you"

Techno places the crown back on his head placing his hand his dream's to walk to the drawing room.

Dream was a pretty good artist and there castle was full of pieces he had made all hung with pride the art he was making right now was of the place they had met and seeing his passion for the art could distracted him from any bad mood.

[AI generated I did not do this art aka I'm shit at drawing]

Dream had spent ages making this painting all the fine little details and now after months it was almost finished ready to go on display as the first thing anyone would see when entering the castle

Dipping his paintbrush into a shade of green he carefully made little strokes. Techno had tried to do art once... yeahhhhh never again so instead he read 'art of war' which dream always like to joke was his art interest because of the name.

It had been a week and the wedding was today also today dream and techno decided to unveil the beautiful painting as they thought it would be funny for both of them to be unavailing something today.

So the wedding has ended and the people who were invited sadly included the lords and lady's were gathered in front of the painting already hung up but covered in a clean white cloth.

"I've been working on this for a little while and I wanted to reveal it tonight before the party" his voice was drowned in excitement, techno stood next to him love filling his eyes.

He pulled down the drapes and there it hung beautifully on the wall for everyone to admire.

Sadly the night could not stay this peaceful for long as half way through the party dream had stepped out to go do something.

A scream.

Although the music was loud techno's hearing was strong and he heard it...

Recognised it.

Racing through the halls he found dream laying against the wall bleeding profusely from stab wounds and a very messed up painting also covered in stab wounds.

Lord fartensway and lady fartensway fighting a bloody knife in hand both having blood dripping from there nose and multiple bruises probably from dream fighting back weaponless and out numbered but still he did a good amount of damage.

He scooped dream into his arms and ran to the med bay in the castle deciding to kill the fartensway's later.

The trial was quick and the execution long and violent as techno found a good way of entering the hole town with it as the town loved dream and cared for him deeply.

Dream recovered in time for the execution so he was able to watch the slow agonising process of death taking a picture for future reference in a painting.

And how gruesomely beautiful.

[here you go enjoy]