Plane panic-done

Tw: plane crash

Dream and techno were going on a holiday to a Greek island called Rhodes there flight was just about to take off and dream was acting a bit off.

Hello passengers this is your erm captain speaking we are (heavy sigh) just about to take off to erm Greece have a great flight

The plane started to move and so did dream's left leg as it bounced up and down. He looked out the window at the rain falling and splashing into the pools that covered the road (wtf is a plane road called 🥲) as his body started to shake slightly knocking against techno who sat beside him.

"You good dream?" Techno said looking at dream's face and body as it shook.
"I-I'm fine" techno could hear his voice shaking and how uncertain he was of his words.

Techno put his hand on dream's thigh to stop it from shaking before using his other hand to turn dreams face to his own.
"I can't help if I don't know" techno's said warmly looking into dream's emerald green eyes.

"... fine"

Flash back/dream telling techno everything

Dream was about 6 at the time and his sister Drista was 3 they were on a plane to some kind of holiday with there parents drista was sleeping and dream was colouring the parents were somewhere else on the plane as apparently they had booked late, and there was only two pairs of seats left, but they were not close to each other.

It was dreams first time flying and he enjoyed learning all the safety procedures, although he didn't really know what it meant it just seems like a final acting thing. He had no idea that he would have to put it to use.

The plane was halfway there when the plane started to shake dream didn't know if a plane crash so I thought it was just a turbulence, but when everyone around him started to panic, so did he.

The pilot said something about an emergency landing requiring everyone put on a life jacket. Dream remembered how the flight attendants had said to put your own life vest on before helping another, but he didn't care. He wanted to make sure his sister was safe before himself.

Once dream had finished, putting on both life vests, he had looked out the window to see the water pretty far down and fire coming out one of the engines looking like it was ready to explode so dream pulled his sister into his body tightly hoping that if it did explode, he could at least save her some pain.

It was the last thing he remembered before his ears went death with the sound of ringing, screaming and crying.
The plane exploded.

And a few days later, the wreckage was found wash up on a beach somewhere. Somehow two had survived this horrible explosion but they were minors so nothing could really be exposed on the news only that one was close to death and the other had severe burns and a lot of broken bones both were malnourished and incredibly tired.

End of flashback description thing

Techno's face was now a mixture of expressions he was angry at the parents for deciding to sit two children alone, instead of sitting a parent and a child together he was sad for dream, who had lost his parents and still had no sense of self preservation.

They hugged for a while before dream had cried himself to sleep, letting techno recline his chair so he could sleep more comfortably. (they're obviously in first class techno be rich)

Dream woke up a few hours later finding that the plane has landed safely at his destination.

Maybe flying wasn't so bad after all.

634 WORDS!!!