Blob-done

Dream had a secret. Not a bad secret but still a secret. Dream was a 'shape-shifter' of some sort, no he couldn't transform into anything he wanted so I guess you can't really call it that...

ANYGAY!!!

Dream was tired and his energy was almost gone after being chased by the hunters who called him a witch and wanted to burn him at the stake.

But when tiredness came he would involuntarily turn till he was at full strength once again so passing out wasn't an option especially when he was in the forest of the blood god.

The blood god also known as the blade in dream's village was supposedly a powerful man who could kill thousands in seconds.

Dream was in no state to fight a child let alone a man who was considered a god.

But at least he wasn't being attacked by his village anymore as they were to scared to go into the blades frosted forest.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Dream had stumbled for what felt like years with no destination and now he felt his subconscious slowly slipping away. He tried his best to stay awake, blinking the blackness out of his eyes trying to listen closely to anything but he could hear nothing.

Dream fell over in the snow, passed out from exhaustion... he was now a small blob shivering in the snow.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Technoblade was walking back from a cave trip when something caught his eye. Well more like his ear as he heard something drop in the snow so he took out his sword and looked around.

It took a while since it blended into the snow but techno had found a small little white cone with a circle head and simple smiley face surrounded by red snow... blood.

Now techno is not a person to help intruders to his land but something told him that he should help the little creature and he always followed his guts.

"Hey phil" techno say's coming into his house with his hands cupped the little creature inside.
Phil who was in the kitchen poked his head out to welcome his son back who was already walking up the stairs to his room.

"Welcome back techno!" He shouted up before returning to his potion brewing.

Up in techno's room the little blob lay on a pillow while techno took his armer off to have a shower.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Dream awoke quite comfortably... way to comfortably actually so he sat up and looked around talking in his surroundings hoping to get some kind of clue about where he was.

He spotted a big man or pig? Man-pig in a white blouse with long cuffed sleeves and black trousers sitting on the end of the bed putting up his pink hair into a high ponytail his pig ear's slightly flapping.

Dream carefully got up and hopped over to the man interested in what his face looked like. He landed on the man's lap and looked up at his face.

Large tusks came out of his mouth and he had bright red eyes.
"Hello erm blob thing" the man said looking down at dream in his lap.
BLOB THING dream thought annoyed at the stupid name so he decided to tell the pig-man what his name was it wouldn't do much damage... right.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Techno looked down at the blob who was staring back at him, then it started squeaking before stopping and then looking towards techno's desk.

Much to techno's surprise it hopped over onto the desk and pick up one of his pen's with its mouth and began to write on a blank piece of paper.

Techno walked over and watched the blob write. It was readable but very messy not that techno could write with his mouth any better anyway.

D...R...E...A...M... dream? Techno thought looking down at the blob who was looking back up proudly.

"Ah ok so your dream well I'm technoblade... glad your doing better"
The blob seemed to be thinking hard before squeaking and falling over.

"So you've heard of me meh I don't really care what people say, you want food?" The blob just jumped in technoblade's hand nuzzling it slightly into the fingers.

"Ok then we'll have some chicken so I'll make a nice chicken sandwich" he said bringing dream down to the kitchen passing Phil who just shrugged as technoblade caring a sentient creature was not the weirdest thing he has seen.

It had been a week. A week and now he was fully fit so when he woke up the next morning (in techno's bed no less) in his ripped and slightly old blood stained clothes he panicked.

Scolding himself for getting comfortable he snuck as quietly as possible as although Philza was a deep sleeper technoblade was definitely not.

He had just opened the door when an axe slammed into the wall against him. "That was a warning shot and I never miss, tell me where the blob is and why you are here" dream turned round to face the deep voiced man and god he looked terrifying.

Dream was trying to figure out what exactly to do when he let out an involuntary squeak.

Technoblade took a few seconds to process before lowering his other axe.
"Dream?" He questioned.

"Heyyy techno" he said scratching the back of his head. "I have a lot of explaining to do"

In the end dream was aloud to stay and him and techno were able to get much closer now he was able to talk.