The 'toy' store-done

Techno and dream work out shopping, a Valentines treat from their friends who gave them multiple vouchers and the promise of not bugging them for today and tomorrow.

They had enjoyed the outing so far after going to Primark and getting dream some more jumpers and techno got some new blouses as almost all of his were bloody.

Clarks was also a nice shop they went into as techno got some nice knee-high boots and dream got some ankle boots.

The two lovebirds had also enjoyed some food from McDonald's both having ordered a large drink that was still very/most full after finishing all of their food so they had carried it around to the other shops both occasionally taking a sip, finally finishing it before looking into lush, taking in all the wonderful smells and talking to the nice workers.

The two had started to not even look at the shop they were going into as they were so engrossed in the conversation, and that is how this awkward event happened.

Dream and techno, heading to the shop that looks pretty innocent from the outside dream was to invested in some dog collar and what he thought to be a cat toy to look around but techno wasn't instead, he was very aware of his surroundings.

"Techno come look at this" dream called making the slightly red technoblade walk over to see what dream was looking at and oh did he regret that.

Technoblade look down at the 'dog collar' and the 'cat toy' as dream, describes them, and immediately started laughing at his way to innocent boyfriend.

"what is so funny" dream asked before picking up a short/medium leash that match the collar.
"Look it even has a matching leash" this only made techno laugh more, so much even he started to choke on his own laughter.

Once he regained his posture, he said to simple words look and around. I stream did so techno decided to do something a bit sneaky, making sure to be quick as he wanted to see his flustered boyfriend when he realised what shop they were in.

Let's just say a very embarrassed stream and a very cheerful techno left that shop in a hurry, although the embarrassment didn't sit there, as Tekno pulled out the collar dream had been looking at saying he had to wear it for the rest of the day, bringing up a favour dream owed techno for.

For the rest of the day, dream had that collar on and what made it worse is that two bells on the front slightly rung anytime, he moved.

443 words