The escape-done

Dream has been rotting in the horrid cell alone for years, seemingly forgotten by the world slowly being driven mad by the loneliness of the boredom and the starvation.

After years of waiting for his love to free him, he finally came to the rescue, pulling him out of that horrible little cave bringing him to his home and away from everyone who had done him wrong.

Techno's home was cozy filled with colour is dream had forgotten, filled with words dream had lost and most importantly, filled with hope and love dream was losing.

All the SMP members were panicking about the most despised and hated villain on their server being loose once again and had begun searching for the masked man. Technoblade had hidden this information from dream, believing that if he knew that his life was once again endangered it may not be the best thing to learn.

Instead he called for dreams brother XD a known god to help hide them. XD being dream's brother really helped this situation as he was willing to help so he created a bubble around there house and the surrounding snowy area making them invisible to the outside world and impossible to get into if you didn't know it existed.

The group's where searching endlessly not finding anything about dream's where about and when they had tried technoblade's house they couldn't even find it.

On this particular snowy day dream had decided to take a walk and pick some berries something he found himself doing a lot these days, Technoblade giving him his cape so he would stay warm and the added fact that he thinks dream looks adorable in it but he would never tell anyone.

He walked the snow covered path scanning for berries when he saw a big patch of them not to far off so he ran towards them not noticing the weird feeling he got as it soon pasted.

He had left the bubble that protected him, he didn't even know it existed so he couldn't have known anyway and it just so happened the group of Quackity, Tommy, Tubbo, puffy, Sam and philza (philza only agreed to be apart of the search for dream because dream was probably with techno) looking for techno's house that seem to disappear off the face of the planet.

"Hey look over there" puffy shouts grabbing the attention of the other's attention making everyone look over to where she was pointing to see a large patch of berries with someone sitting in the middle blending in pretty well because of the red cap he was wearing.

"That's techno's cape!" Shouts philza obviously recognising his sons cape but the wearer definitely wasn't his son he was to small to be technoblade.

The group ran over to the figure in the berries surprise that they haven't been seen yet.

When they saw him the one they had been scouting for... dream.
"Oh hey guys" said dream waving to the group like he wasn't an escaped prisoner supposedly on the run.

"D...DREAM!"

"Yep that's me what's up?" Dream was very confused by there reaction I mean he thought everyone was ok with him being at techno's house.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Techno was reading one of his many books this one being called 'slaying an orphan' when he heard dream's screaming.

Grabbing his weapon and pulling his armer on he ran towards the screaming that could be heard in the distance.

Yeah dream could protect himself but he had no armer or weapons and his mental health was not the best to be in a fight as he was very close to suicide when he found him.

Techno had ran so far in so little time and he didn't even realise he was only focused was get to dream and kill anyone who was harming him.

Finally he saw dream in the distance sitting up against a tree, no cape on his back, bleeding a sword up close to his neck.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Dream was confused. Why were his friends attacking him weren't they ok with him being with techno?

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM" dream looks over to see techno sword in hand ready to attack. Unsurprisingly they backed away from dream but still kept their guard up.

"Techno!" Phil said surprised slightly as all he new was techno owed dream a favour and leaving prison fulfilled that.

Dream looked up at technoblade annoyance was all his expression showed. Techno huffed in response before shouting for XD who to the surprise of the others showed up.

Dream was pissed.

"XD, TECHNOBLADE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" he screamed in that mother like voice that's only used when you've fucked up and are in deep trouble.

Well at least it wasn't-

"Why don't we go have a chat. XD" shit calm voice with smile. They were so screwed.

[yep here we go enjoy!]