Child of the end-done

The rule about not being allowed to go to the end was weird because it was a rule that could be broken. A rule dream could mould and change as he wished.

No one knew why dream had created this rule, just to go to the end and come back and forth as he pleased, and didn't like how dream believed he could break the rules of the SMP.

They were even more annoyed when they found out dream was taking Technoblade in as well. They thought that they might be doing some kind of dragon farming thing that they had somehow found a way to do something with the ender dragon benefited them.

So one day, they decided to follow the two into the portal to see what they were doing.

The people going was Tommy because he was jealous of the two for being allowed in the end, Tubbo because dream was like a brother to him, Quackity because he wanted money and a dragon head could make him rich, ranboo because he was part enderman and wanted to see the end and then philza just being a worried dad.

They had entered the end and what a wonderful place it was, very different from how the books depicted it.

The end did have towers but with bridges connecting them and there were houses of some kind of black material that had hints of colour imbedded into them.

Beautiful rainbow crystals that shone brightly instead of torched most likely coming from the black rock's that the house's on the ground were made from hung from the bridges above.

A beautiful crystal bed (like dog bed you know the fluffy round ones) lay in the middle slightly pokey obviously made of the ender dragon considering the jewellery surrounding it.

There was also flowers covering the floor's in every colour imaginable. Then the group heard a loud growl from above knowing that the ender dragon would probably eat them if they were seen.

The group looked up from there hiding spot to see not one but two ender dragon flying around although the second one was white and green not black and purple like the bigger one.

The dragon's flew down to the Cristal nest and only then did they see technoblade hopping off of the smaller of the two dragons laughing like they have never seen before.

Even more shocking was that the white and green dragon had now turned into a human... dream... but with a tail, horns and white wings with green inside?

The group waited in shock just listening to dream encouraging the other dragon to do the same.

A soft glow came from the Dragon, and in its place was a tall woman with scales upper spine, along with the features dream, had.

She had long black hair and a dark purple dress that had a slit on the leg and the top part had no sleeves and a low nech line which showed of some cleavage.

The new one purple eyes look like dream with love and compassion for everyone's ears were filled with her deep but silky voice.

"Oh daydream thank you for visiting me again I really did miss you" she smiled at dream and techno showing her gleaming white teeth that were razor sharp.

"No problem mama" dream had called her mama... it hit the group hard. THE ENDER DRAGON WAS DREAM'S FUCKING MOTHER!

The silky voice start it again, breaking their attention back to the scene.
"please come back again with your boyfriend, I really did enjoy the flying" this and a chuckle from techno And a weaze from dream.

"Ok mama love you" and with that there is a waved goodbye and left.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This event was never mentioned to anyone, still too scared of what would happen if the ender dragon was to find out, but I think they already knew.

Don't you?

656 words