Chapter 1 - Meet "Cute"

All right, time for ____ ____ - Super High School Lever Vlogger to make a grand debut at Hope's Peak Academy. As a new student in the 78th class, I am surrounded by highly accomplished individuals that are my own age. And while I am one of those said individuals, being an heir to a multi-billion dollar conglomerate business, an international pop star, or a prodigious coder is far more impressive than having over 2 billion subscribers on a YouTube channel.

Before I got sucked into a spiraling abyss of self-deprecation I decided to get dressed and try to find my way to the cafeteria. After wandering around the upper dormitory level for about 20 minutes I finally found the staircase that led to the first level. After reaching the bottom I followed the scent of food to what had to be the cafeteria. 

Avoiding a couple of students and faculty I didn't recognize, I made a beeline for the kitchen area. I was greeted with a mouth-watering sight of countless fruits and vegetables and to my left a display case of meats. I quickly went towards the fruit and grabbed some of the luscious bounty the school provided and was about to get the fuck outta there and head back to my room. But that's when it happened.

Footsteps were quickly approaching the entrance to the kitchen area, blocking my exit. Forcing me to be in an enclosed space with someone that I probably wanted nothing to do with. My assumption, for the record, proved to be correct, as I was greeted with the sight of the "almighty Togami Byakuya" standing in the doorway and staring apathetically at the kitchen and everything in it.

I was not up for whatever attitude this rich dickhead had this early in the morning, so I glared at him as hard as I could and cleared my throat.

"You're in my way. Move your ass, or I'll do it for you."

Togami turned his cornflower gaze to me, as if just now realizing I was in the room. His lips turned upwards in a smirk, and he stepped out of my way.

"Anything for you, your majesty."

His facetious words made me want to kick his shins as I walked past, but I didn't wanna get kicked out of school before it even started - or worse, have my ass sued for everything I'm worth. So I settled for mumbling a dark:

"If this monarch lived in the late eighteenth century your neck would be under a guillotine in less then a minute, you fuck."

The asshole simply chuckled at my retort, and I felt his gaze on me the whole time I was walking out of the dining hall. Of course, my mood darkened at that, and I brushed past a group of my classemates. A boy who I believed was Naegi attempted to greet me, but I ignored it and stormed past.

Once I returned to my room, I began eating my fruit with a vengeance at the small table I was provided with. And once finished, I slammed my head onto the wood and groaned. If I have to constantly deal with that asshole, this is gonna be a LONG year.

-

a/n: hahah so yeah! some MAJOR changes to the reader! the shsl vlogger is still a sass machine, but they are now super confident and just really hates people in general! still keeping with the gender neutral deal so! hope y'all look forward to the changes!