Chapter 10

Thank the deity who rules the power of warmth. After standing outside in the freezing cold, the heated limousine felt like a warm cup of coffee on a chilly morning by the fire. And of course, being held by my hot af boyfriend certainly helped. But, y'know. Spending my winter break at a giant mansion worth more than 10,000 human lives kinda set a empty feeling in my heart.

"Do you think I'll die when we get there?"
"I should hope not."
"Why? Because you loooove me?"
"Perhaps that's it."
"Wow. Rude."
"Please enlighten me on how that was 'rude'."
"You didn't give me a straight answer. Which is quite rude."

All I got in return was a scoff and an eye roll.

What an ass.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After roughly two hours, we had arrived. The Togami family doesn't mess around when it comes to extravagance. Seriously, like they could coat the entire house and everything they own in 24karat gold and they'd still have 1,000 fortunes left.

The house -nay, 'twas a mansion- had columns around made of what I'd guessed was pure marble. The doors were made of expertly crafted wood and with a doorknob (probably) made of solid gold.

While I was gawking at the marvelous building like a simpleton, I almost didn't notice a stern man and a butler walk out to greet us. After being elbowed by Togami, did I completely give the duo my attention. The butler was the first to speak.

"Welcome to the Togami Estate."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

UGH THIS IS SO SHORT WHY
IM REALLY SORRY
but, hey, at least it's something.
i'm dreadfully sorry about the super slow updates and how short this chapter is!
but i hope you guys enjoy it!