Chapter 7

When the two of us had set our plates down, Togami pulled a chair out for me again. When I had sat down, Togami didn't follow suit. Instead he was walking back towards the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"
"To get both of us a drink."
"Are you sure? Because I can do it if you want."

I moved to get up and help him.

"No. You aren't going to do anything. You are going to sit there and relax, and you're not going to object."

I sat back into my chair and sighed.

"Fine...if that makes you happy then."

He "hmph"-ed and walked into the kitchen and came back out in a mere two minutes. In his hands were two glasses, one filled with ice water and one with apple juice. Togami walked back to our table and placed the glasses in front of their respective drinker and then sat down.

"Thank you."

My lips formed into a sweet smile and a faint blush dusted across my cheeks. This guy was a total sweetheart and nerd (and often an ass). I mean, he noticed how much I drank apple juice and figured out it was my favorite drink without me even telling him!

"...."

All he did was look away to the side, as if something over there was worth his attention. I decided to tease him a little bit.

"Hmmm? My love, what's so interesting? Is there something over there?"

He looked back over to me and glared. I started snickering. Togami's cheeks began flaring up, and that made me start full out laughing.

"What, dare I ask, is so funny?"
"You're just too cute! You get embarrassed over nothing! Ha! Even now! But I guess that's one of the many things I like about you."

At that, the heir's entire face turned red. I figured my fun should be brought to an end, so I tried to contain my laughter and put on my 'serious face'.

"Okay, enough of that. Let's eat!"

We continued our meal and filled the silence with small talk. I found out the selective process for the Togami Conglomerate's heir, and how my Togami, the youngest of his half-siblings, was the least likely to win. But he did anyway.

We then talked about our hobbies (I of course, loved singing and he loved playing the violin and the piano). When we finally finished eating, we grabbed our dishes and cleaned up in the kitchen. By the time we were finished, it was around 10:30, which was just great. Another late night with Togami. Why is it that we always end up staying out late? Does he enjoy making me stay up late? What the hell always makes this happen?

"We're done, we need to go back to our dorms."
"Huh? Oh yeah."

He grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers and we walked out of the dining hall. Togami, once again, walked me to the stairs of the the second floor dorms. And this time he did something different. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

His lips were moist and I could feel his silky hair touch my face. I could smell his usual cologne and I was so surprised. I didn't start kissing back until after a few seconds. I gripped the back of his suit and pulled him closer. After about a minute we pulled away and pressed our foreheads together. Both of our faces were flushed and we were breathing heavily. I made eye contact with him, his piercing cornflower blues met mine.

"That was..."
"Perfect."
"Yeah..."

I pulled my forehead away, but my arms were still around him. I buried my face in his chest and breathed in. Togami's right hand was running through my hair and his other around my waist. After a few minutes of this, we both pulled back.

"You should go to bed now."

I silently nodded and smiled at him softly. My body turned away (much to my own displeasure) and began walking back to my dorm. I entered and tried to go to sleep as quickly as I could, as to avoid the same mishap as the other day.

As I drifted off into sleep, my head was filled with thoughts of Togami.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: AAAAHHHH! YES! PERFECT! Okay, so yeah. That just happened. What will happen next? Hmmmm????
Anyway, I have a new story! A Fukawa x Reader! Check it out of you love Fukawa like I do!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••