ONE

_________||||_________

{ The Impending future }

_________||||_________

RHAENYRA FLEW ABOVE THE CLOUDS ON SYRAX. She dived, twisted and turned, enjoying the adrenaline of riding a dragon. She dived down, flying above the great blue ocean. Syrax wings slightly touched the water.

Soaring calmly, not knowing the surprise that was to come.

Below them, Aeron was on Vaeron swimming at the speed as Syrax's flying. Soon they shot up to the sky, startling Syrax and making her roar at Vaeron.

Aeron laughed as he looked behind him to see Rhaenyra shaking her head. She chased after him and Aeron made Vaeron fly faster. Rhaenyra chased him all the way back to the Red keep. Flying above buildings and avoiding high roofs.

Syrax came up behind and tapped Vaeron on the wing. Aeron bowed his head telling Rhaenyra that she and Syrax had won the chase.

They flew all the back to the dragon pit. Where Rhaenyra's personal guard and the dragon keepers were waiting. Both of them landing softly on the ground. Aeron got off of Vaeron and pet him on the snout.

Vaeron never stayed at the dragon pit since he was a wild dragon. But of course that wasn't true and Aeron knew that from his father, Corlys. Whenever Vaeron was away from him, Aeron knew that he was in the ocean and getting taken care of by the atlanteans.

They were a secret society that remained hidden from the people above the surface.

Vaeron stretched his wings, indicating that he was ready to leave. He made a few more flaps and made his way to the clouds.

"I sometimes wonder where he goes?," Rhaenyra said. She knew exactly where he was going but she loved to tease Aeron to get him to tell her out loud. "You know where he's going," Aeron said as he petted Syrax's golden scales.

They walked towards the carriage where Alicent was waiting for them.

"Welcome back, Princess" Ser Harrold Westerling said. He was Rhaenyra's personal guard. Rhaenyra smiled at him. "Try not to look so relieved, Ser Harrold," Rhaenyra teased.

"Everytime that golden beast brings you back unspoiled, saves my head from a spike," Ser Harrold said. Aeron wheezed hysterically and Rhaenyra smacked his chest. "And where do you think your going, my Lord," Ser Harrold said to Aeron.

"Uhh, to the carriage?," He said pointing over where Rhaenyra and Alicent were talking.

"Your father said to head to the council meeting, he wants you present," Ser Harrold informed him. Aeron groaned and turned to the girls. Alicent and Rhaenyra were already looking at him. "Can't go with you today, father needs me," He said with a grin.