ELEVEN

__________////__________

(Beautiful Creatures)

___________////___________

YEARS HAD PASSED, AERON AND RHAENYRA secretly conceived five children together and another one was just on the way.

"Argh!" Rhaenyra groaned in pain as she was hit with another contraction. Her newborn babe was almost out, all she needed was one more push. "Push once more, your highness." A septa said to her.

"I'm pushing! Ugh!" She groaned.

"Come on, mama," Rhaenyra's daughter said.

"I know, Rhaelyra!! Argh!"

Rhaelyra grabbed her mothers hand and squeezed it. Painful groans were the only thing that escaped Rhaenyra's mouth. She had given birth many times but the pain is still excruciating. The little brunette girl squeezed her mother's hand as grimaced at the sight of Rhaenyra giving birth.

After a few minutes, the babe was finally out and Rhaenyra sighed.

The septa's quickly wrapped it around a cloth and exclaimed, "Its a boy! He is kicking like a goat!"

Rhaelyra sighed as she saw her new baby brother be handed to Rhaenyra.

"I can't wait for the rest of the boys to meet him." Rhaelyra said as she softly touched the baby's cheek.

"Well, let's hope your brothers can get here soon." Rhaenyra said with groan as she stood up from the tub.

Far from the Red Keep, Aeron, Rhaenor, and Vaelyx flew on their dragons as they passed above the ocean. Vaenor, Bloodfyre(Rhaenor's dragon) and Kyraxion(Vaelyx's dragon) made long flaps and rumbles with their throats as they flew high into the sky. The three were headed back home from Driftmark.

Vaelyx decided to show off a little trick while flying. He quickly stood up and made his way to the head of Kyraxion. He was ready to jump off and into the water but before he did, he wanted to use his powers.

"Dracarys! Kyrax!" He yelled loudly catching the attention of Rhaenor and Aeron. Before Vaelyx could touch the water Kyraxion roared out fire from his mouth and burned Vaelyx's body and then Vaelyx landed in the water.

Rhaenor had a shocked an expression on his face while Aeron was laughing so hard of joy. It didn't take long until Vaelyx jumped back onto his dragon as if nothing ever happened.

"What the fuck!" Rhaenor yelled at his brother. Vaelyx laughed. "It's called fire power." Vaelyx yelled back in reply.

Rhaenor turned to Aeron who was dying of laughter and shaking his head. "It's your fault he is like this!"

"Oh let him be! He is having fun!" Aeron replied loudly.

Rhaenor and Vaelyx knew that Aeron was their biological father and it didn't bother them. Aeron was with them since they were born, so when their Atlantean powers appeared, they didn't question anything when they were told the truth about him. What they did was embrace Aeron and called him Papa. But that was eight years ago when both boys were around six years old.