SEVEN

_______||||_______

{Battle for Atlantis}

______||||_______

BATTLE SUBMARINES, WAR SHARKS AND SEAHORSES were alined the edge of the trench. Soldiers of the Brine kingdom were bellow the Atlantean ships.

Aeron, Vulko and Queen Selene were inside the mother ship. "Do any of you see anything?," Syrene asked through the communication stat.

Zarion and her were right above the ships. Korros, Zarion's Megalodon and Cyrius, Syrene's Leviathan, were with them just like it was planned.

"No, nothing," Aeron said as he looked through the main window shield. He could only stare at the deep darkness of the trench. He was glad that he was able to retrieve the trident of Atlan. Now he commanded the whole sea.

Below the mother ship, Vaeron was still. Observing his the situation and waiting for Aeron's commands.

Vulko moved next Aeron. "Remember, every soldier out there is willing to fight for their true king. As their King, you will win the battle for them." Aeron nodded in return. It was either win or lose. 

All of a sudden, a loud screech came from the trench below. A horrid creature emerged from the depths and more followed.

Fins stuck out from their scaled skin. They had no eyes and had a large mouth with many teeth.

Even though the swarm of creatures swam towards the army, they waited for Aeron's command.

"Prince Aeron?!," Queen Selene said worriedly. The swarm was getting closer and their screeches even louder. Aeron stood firm for a moment. Slowly, his trident began to glow, waves of light reflecting everything in its way. Aeron's eyes glowed gold.

He lifted his trident and smashed it down again, send a shock wave from the mother to last soldier in  the front lines.

Everyone began to charge, roaring in unison.

Aeron quickly got outside and mounted Vaeron. "Let ice reign, Vaeron!," Aeron shouted in valyrian. The beast roared as he headed straight for the swarm.

The creatures from the trench came from left and right. As Vaeron dived, Korros and Cyrius joined him with their riders mounted. Aeron attacked the creatures with his trident, Zarion used his guns, and Syrene used her sonic voice to damage them.

Vaeron use his ice breathe to freeze them. Korros chomped through the swarm and Cyrius used his spikes to attack.

More enemy troops came from above.