Chapter 7: Volleyball

*Kayla's POV*

Me and Riley were walking to the gym talking when Cameron called me.

C: Kayla I'm picking you up after practice with Sam so don't forget him!
K: Okay bye boo
C: bye boo

I saw Sam sitting on the bleachers and he came over and hugged me. "Hi." I smiled. "hi." he said. Me and Riley got ready and the jocks came in and I rolled my eyes. "Girls do your stretches first." the pregnant coach said. We did our stretches then partnered up. Me and Riley partnered up. "Practice passing, setting, and all that." she said on her phone.

After that we did a game. "I GOT IT!" I yelled but Scarlet shoved me and. I fell. "Oops." she said. I rolled my eyes and got up. "Alright practice is over." she said and Sam ran over to me. "You okay?" He asked. "Fine." I said and got my bag. "Kayla." I heard someone say. "Yea." I turned around and saw Hayes. I froze.

"Good job." he said. "HEY HAYES STOP TALKING TO THE NERD LETS GO." He left and I turned around and walked away. "HAYES BY THE WAY WE ARE DONE!" I yelled and he turned around. He ran up to me but I ignored him. "Kayla no no no no I love you." he said. "Really then why have you been bullying me with them." I said.

"I don't know but please let me make it up to you." I thought about it. "Sure." I said and he smiled. I left and Sam came with. "Your actually going to forgive him?" Sam asked. "No." I said and got in the car. Hayes texted me so I opened it.

Hayes Grier: Are you really going to forgive me?
Me: No
Hayes Grier: Why?
Me: Hayes you know why okay I'll see you tomorrow

We got home after dropping Sam off and me and Cam did a video together for his 20 days of Dallas.

"Hey guys it's Cameron and today I'm here with my sister Kayla."
I waved.
"And we are doing the twister paint thing because it's nice outside."
we set everything up and Cameron smacked me with the paint. "CAMERON!" I laughed.
I smacked him with some and started laughing. I looked next door and saw Hayes looking out his window at me.
"Okay let's actually start." He said.
"Left foot blue." I said.
"left hand red." he said.
We didn't even play we just threw paint at each other.
"Cameron don't come near me." I ran away form him but he hugged me from behind.

*Hayes's POV*

I wish that was me with Kayla instead of Cameron. I kept watching and then I got the urge to go next door and rang the doorbell. I heard someone walk around the house and saw Kayla with blue paint all over he face. "Hey Hayes." she said waving.

"Kayla can I talk to you?" I scratched the back of my neck. "Yea come in the back." She said grabbing my hand. "Oh sorry there's paint all over your hand." she said trying to rub it off. "Its fine." I said. I saw Cameron cleaning up the camera and putting away everything except the paint. "Why are you keeping the paint?" I asked.

"Paint water balloon fight man." he said calling Nash. "Change into something white and Kayla change." he said and we walked inside. I was waiting for Kayla to come out of the bathroom so I looked at her pictures. "Okay I'm done." she said coming out with a white shirt on and with one in her hand and white shorts with a pair in her other hand.

"Change." she said. I changed and we went outside. "ALL RIGHT WE EACH HAVE A PAINT BALLOON SO WE TEAM UP! HAYES AND KAYLA AND ME AND NASH!!" Cameron yelled. "READY SET GO!" Nash said. Kayla got hit by Nash and I threw one at him.

It was fun laughing with Kayla. We were covered with paint and I hugged her from behind. "I miss you." I said. "I miss you too." she said. I sound her around and I kissed her. Nash took a picture and sent it to me.

@Hayesgrier: Love her🎨❤️

I smiled and she posted something.

@Kayladallas: Love him🎨❤️

"Hey Kayla, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend again?" I asked holding out my hand. "Of course Hayesie Poo!" She took my hand and I spun he around. "No school tomorrow." she said. "How do you know?" I asked. "Well I have connections being the straight A student in the school." I was shocked. "Damn." I said and she laughed. "Tell your jocks to stop bullying me." She said. "I will don't worry." I said.