Chapter 23: The show

*Kayla's POV*

I put on my mint green bow top and white hight waisted shorts with white converse. I walked out of the bathroom after washing my face, brushing my teeth and putting on mascara. I kept my blue hair down and Hayes looked at me. "BEAUTIFUL!" He yelled and I laughed. We went to the show and went to his station. A girl walked up to Hayes and whispered to him. "Kayla she wants a picture with you." he smiled. "Okay." I said. "Actually they all do." he smiled. "Woah." I said

"Hi!" I said. "Can I have a picture?" she asked. "Yea sure." I said and we took a picture. "OH MY GOD MY LITTLE DINOSAUR HAS HER OWN STATION!" Matt yelled and everyone lined up near me. "Oh." I said. I took pictures with everyone and then it was time for the show. I sat back and watched them.

John👽❤️: Hey
Me: hi
John: aren't you supposed to be on stage?
Me: no
John: then why are you there?
Me: Hayes
John: Well ok
Me: I'm getting a ticket home tho like tour isn't my thing😕✈️
John: I can tell😂
Me:😂
John: Wyd now😁
Me: leaving hbu
John: walking the dog🐶
Me: aww🐶❤️
John: I know wait it just pooped bye😔🐶

I got up and went on stage but no one noticed me so I went over to Cameron. "Cam I'm going back to the hotel I need your key!" I whispered. "Why?" "Give me your key!" I said and he gave it to me and I made my way off the stage. I was about to open the doors when Hayes came over. "Where are you going?" He asked with hurt in his voice. "Hayes I don't want to stay it's not fun for me." I said. "B-but what about spending time with me?" He asked with teary eyes. "Go have fun without me I'm fine!" I smiled. "B-but I can't." he cried. "Hayes come on be strong for me please go have fun with your fans and your friends because no one wants me here so I'm leaving okay just go have fun." I said. "K-kayla no you don't have a r-room key!" He said. "I got Cameron's." I said and opened the door. "Go have fun." I said and shut it. I was making my way to the hotel when my phone started ringing.

Teddy Bear🐻❤️: Babe are you really going to leave tour?
Me: Yes Hayes
Teddy Bear: No no no please don't please
Me: Don't you see I'm not having any fun here
Teddy Bear: We can make it fun
Me: No we can't Hayes all I would do is sit backstage and watch that's it no one pays attention to me
Teddy Bear: Kayla please don't leave
Me: Hayes I have to
Teddy Bear: no you don't
Me: Yes I do I'll see you after tour okay?
Teddy Bear: Babe please don't do this to me
Me: Hayes I have to
Teddy Bear: No no no

I hung up and went to my room and started packing. I called my Mom and waited until she picked up.

Mommy💌: Hey sweetie how's it going?
Me: Boring
Mom: Why
Me: Mom I'm coming home
Mom: alright honey it's been lonely without you guys and it's been a day!
Me: I know tour isn't really my thing
Mom: okay so you have enough money for a ticket?
Me: Yep!
Mom: ok bye sweetie see you soon!
Me: bye mom!

I hung up and heard the door burst open. "You are not leaving." Hayes said and unzipped my suitcase. "Yea I am I already bought the ticket." I said. "Then I'm going with you!" He said. "Hayes no you have fans please stay." "No Kayla I love you way too much." "Hayes stay." "no." he said and grabbed his laptop. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Getting a ticket." he said. "Done I'm going home with you." he said. "Hayes!" I said and smacked his arm. "What?" He asked. "You can not leave this tour you have your fans and they want to meet you Hayes why would you leave because of me?" I asked. "BECAUSE KAYLA I LOVE YOU WAY TO MUCH TO LET YOU LEAVE I WANT YOU TO HAVE FUN SO FUN MEANS HOME AND HOME ISNT HERE!" He yelled. "AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR FANS!" I yelled. "I DONT CARE I HAVE PLENTY OF OTHER TOURS TO GO ON AND ILL MEET THEM THERE." He yelled again.

"I can't believe your doing this!" I said. "Doing what being with my injured girlfriend?!" He asked. "Leaving tour because of me!" I said. "Babe I'm sorry for yelling and I'm sorry for leaving but you mean so much to me! When we get home let's have a home date at my place!" He said calmly. I wanted to say no but I looked into those eyes and dropped my crutches. "Sure that would be nice." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He leaned in and touched my nose. "Great I'll bring you to your place and you can get comfy then we can go to mine and just do nothing." he said then kissed me.

The door swung open and me and Hayes looked at each other. "Alright what's going on in here?" Cameron asked. "We are going home!" Hayes said. "Cool no more sleeping with Nash!" Cam said and I laughed. "As long as you guys didn't do the nasty in that bed." He said. "Ew Cam gross!" I said and Hayes winked at me. "Great that bed is mine Nash!" He said.