Chapter 30: the boy from the park

*Kayla's POV*

I threw on my batman tank top with a black bandeau under it and my black high waisted shorts. I put on my black bandana and black Jordan's. I grabbed my black backpack and black penny board and went to the park. I was riding and bumped into someone and dropped my headphones. "I'm so sorry." He said. "It's okay I said grabbing my headphones and he put his hand on mine. I laughed and got up. "Your really pretty." He said. "Thanks." I said and saw Jake and his crew walking towards me. "Well bye." I said and slated away.

"OH MY GOD ITS MATTY B!" Everyone yelled. Who? I thought. I slated around town listening to music when I bumped into the same kid. "Hey I never got your name I'm Matt but you may know me as Matty B." He said. "Your so cute but I don't know a Matty B." I said. "Wait your Kayla Dallas?" He asked. "Yea." I said. "I love your videos." He said fangirling. "Thanks I try." I said flipping my hair. "Let's hang out one day." He said giving me his phone. I gave him mine and typed my number and contact name: Kayla your favorite❤️☺️

We hugged and I saw he save his as: Matty B😏❤️

I skated home when I saw Hayes with Scarlet. So I guess he doesn't want me back. My phone started rigging so I just rode past them around the block.

Me: hey Matty B likes to pee
Matty B😏❤️: really Kayla D
Me: Yep
Matty: well I was wondering if you wanted to be in my new music video?
Me: I would love to
Matty: great meet me at the park in 10?
Me: yea
Matty: bye
Me: bye

I turned around and literally went full speed to the park. "YO SLOW DOWN SLUT!" Hayes yelled. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. I got there and saw Matt sitting at a bench. "Good your here now let's take this off." He said taking off my bandana and putting it in my bag.

-towards the end-

"Now you have to kiss her." The director said. "Uh." I said. "Just do it" he said. "ANDDDDDD ACTION!"

Matty gave me the flowers and then hugged me. I put my arms around his neck and he kissed me. I pulled away and we smiled. "Good job." The director said packing up. "Hey you wanna hang out?" Matt asked. "Yea sure." I said dragging him to the other part of the park where no one goes.

"I'll carry this for you." He said grabbing my board. "Thanks." I said as we were walking to Dunkin. "Your going to fall and im going to laugh." I said as he got on the board. He got on and fell. I laughed and he picked up the board with a sad face on. "Aww it's okay." I said kissing his cheek. We walked in and everyone starred. I saw Hayes in the corner. "Hi I'll have a Strawberry coolatta and he will have the same I guess." I said.

"As long as your paying its fine." He said. "Ha no your paying." I said as he pulled out his money. He paid and we walked out. We walked on the side walk and talked. "Wait so you really are a prankster or..." He asked/said. I pulled out silly string and sprayed him with it. "Haha give me one." He said. I gave him one and I had one. We messed around until Hayes and Scarlet walked past rolling their eyes. "You got a problem?" I asked. "Yea stop being so immat- oh mi god that Matty B!" Scarlet said flipping out.

I sprayed him and got another can. We walked away and he grabbed my hand. I smiled and we walked back to the park. "So do you wanna make a YouTube video?" I asked. "Yea." He said and got up. I jumped on his back and he caught me. We got to my house and went out back. I set up my camera and turned it on.

"Hey guys it's me Kayla with another video and I'm here with the one and only Matty B."
"Hey guys."
"And today we are doing the pizza challenge!"
"So basically we pick a number from this bowl and whatever we get we pick the bag with the umber on it and put it on the pizza."
"I'll go first. And I picked 10. YUSSS I GOT CHOCOLATE!"
"I got number 5 wait oh no no no Ew gross. Sardines."
"I got number 1. Ew fish."
"I got number 2. yay gummy bears."
"Number 9. Marshmallowes yessss!"
"Number 7. Bacon."
"Number 6. Your going to hate me on this one. Cookies."
"Oh my god I wanted that one. Number 3. No no no Ew no gross Italian sausages in a can."
"Number 8. I gottttttt peppers."
"And number 4. Fruit."
We put it in the oven and got paint. For after. We sat in front of the camera just talking.

"You know your beautiful right?" He asked. "No I'm far from it." I said and he looked at me. He leaned in and grabbed my waist. We kissed when the oven went off. We jumped and got up. We grabbed the pizzas and sat back down. We tried a piece and mine was good but Matt's no.

"Okay guys thats it for this video I will see you next week don't forget to subscribe and follow both of our social medias byeeeee!"

I turned off the camera and saw Hayes watching us. Yea his house is behind ours. "NOW ITS TIME FOR THE PAINT." I yelled. We filled water balloons with water them paint. We threw it at each other then did twister paint. My sister took pictures and did the spinner. I won but he chased me with the mat and wrapped it around me. "MATTY!" I yelled and hit him in the face so he has my handprint on his face. We kept going until we got tired. "Would you do me the honors of going on a date with me?" He asked. "Of course." I said.

We cleaned up then he left. I posted the picture of him behind me kissing my cheek while hitting me with paint.

@kayladallas: Paint is fun with this weirdo❤️🎨