Chapter 14: Date

*Hayes's POV*

So I broke up with Kayla because I don't know. I miss her so much. "Hayes dirt biking today." my mom said. "Alright I'll be ready." i said. I put on my gear and we drove there with the dirt bike in the back. We got there and I heard what sounded like Kayla but I don't know. I turned my head and she was there with John and a boot.

"John I'm really going to miss you." she said as they walked past. "I know." he said. "Are you okay?" Luke asked. "Perfectly fine." I said threw my teeth. "Lets go practice bud." he said and I followed him. I can't get her out of my head now. She was wearing a batman shirt with ripped Jean shorts and yellow converse. UGH I AM SO STUPID I WANT HER BACK RIGHT NOW!

*Kayla's POV*

"You got this John." I said and he took his SnapBack off and put it on my head. "Bro you really messed up." I heard someone say. "I know I did I miss her." Hayes? I turned around and saw him. "Hayes?" I asked and he turned around. "Kayla what are you doing here?" He asked. "Uh date with John." I smiled. "Kayla I'm sorry." he said. "Why?" He looked confused. "I don't know I got jealous and believed the rumors Im sorry." he said. "Its okay but that doesn't mean we're together again." I said.

"That's fine but if you go on a date with me then how about that?" He asked. "I'll go on a date with you but now I'm here with John." I said turning around. "Hey." he said. "You ready?" I asked. "I need motivation!" He said. "What kind?" I asked leaning on the fence. "This." he said then kissed me and I kissed back. "Now you ready?" I asked. "Yep." he said and put on his helmet. I watched him and then this little girl came up to me.

"KAYLA!" She squealed. "Skylynn how are you?" I asked. "Im good and Hayes misses you." she frowned. "Well I miss him too and you should tell him that." I smiled. "Alright I will bye." she said running off. I saw John look over then he fell. I saw him walk over to me and I brought him to his Dad's pick up truck. "It hurts." he said. "I know." I said grabbing the first aid kit.

"Where is it?" I asked and he took off his shirt. I bit my lip and wrapped a bandage around his waist to stop the bleeding. I finished and kept starring. "Kayla my eyes are up here." he said. "I know." I said. "Come here." he said and I straddled him. "Your really cute with my hat on." He said biting his lip. "And you would be really cute with a haircut." I said. He laughed then kissed me. I kissed back and I heard someone take a picture. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair.

He had his hands on my waist then I pulled away. "Haircut time." I said. "Wait Kayla are we together?" He asked. "You never asked me." I smirked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Sure." I said and I heard someone running. "SHES MINE JOHN I TOLD YOU THIS AT SCHOOL SHES MINE BREAK UP WITH HER." Hayes yelled. "Can we be friends John?" I asked. He nodded. Hayes came up to me and hugged me. "I gotta go Hayes." I said. "Date. Friday. Pick you up at 7. Dress fancy." he said then walked away.

"I'm sorry John." I said. "I like friends better than dating. Even though I like you and want to kiss you I like the idea of friends." He said. "You can still kiss me I don't care." I winked. "Lets go haircut." I said and grabbed his hand. His Dad put his bike in the back and we got in the car. We got there and he sat in the chair. "Hmm I like you with short hair and enough hair in the front for a quiff." I said. "Then that's what I'm getting." he said to the lady.

"What about your hair?" He asked as the lady was buzzing his head. "No I'm not the one who you should be spending your money on." I said and he frowned. "Come one Kayla." He said. "Fine." I said. "Great now blue tips for the lady please." he said to the lady when she finished. "John!" I said. "What!" he laughed. "Are you two a thing?" The lady asked getting the dye. "Nope just friends!" He said. During the whole thing John kept making faces and taking pictures which made me laugh.

"Done!" The lady said and I looked at my hair. "Woah." I said. "Woah is right you look beautiful Kayla!" John said hugging me from behind.

@Johnwild12: Kayla looks stunning💙

@Kayladallas: John got a haircut👌

I smiled and he dragged me outside. "EARS PIERCED." He yelled walking into the place. "John stop wasting money on me." I said sternly. "I'm making you look bootyful so stop!" He said walking up to the lady. "Can we have this young lady have her ears pierced?" He asked. She nodded and I sat in the chair. "You already have four piercings so what can I do?" She asked. "Four more!" John said holding my hand. "I swear John you better get yours pierced." I said. "I already do." he said and showed me his ears. "Im here don't worry." he said and kissed my cheek.

"What earing would you like?" She asked getting her fun thing ready. "I like just the plain diamonds." I said. She nodded and loaded her thing. "Just one side?" I nodded. I squeezed Johns hand and he laughed so I smacked him. "Ow." he fake pouted. "Sorry." I said. When it was done John paid and I got the stuff to put on my ear so it doesn't get infected.

"John that's it no more." I said. "Nope I wanna get you something wait here." he said and went into a store. "Kayla?" I turned my head and saw Hayes. "Hey Hayes." I said. "You look different." he smiled and his friends came up behind him. "Uh yea I dyed my tips blue and got my ears pierced." I said. "And who paid?" He asked. "John!" I said and he left. "John what did you get now?" I asked. "A stuffed animal for you so you remember me!" He said and gave it to me.

"ITS SO CUTE!" I yelled and people starred. "How did we get to the mall?" I asked. "I don't know." he said. "Anything else?" I asked. "Hmmmmm yea!" He said. "John no stop." I whined as he pulled me into a dress store. "Come on Kayla you need a dress pleaseee!" He gave me a puppy dog face and I gave in. "Try these on!" he said and handed me a ton of dresses. I got in the dressing room and tried on the dresses. I came out in the first one and he shook his head. After a ton I tried on the last one which was Navy blue with a white bow.

"Hey man what are you doing in here?" Jake asked. "Helping Kayla." John said. "Well I got the stuff so stop by my house." I walked out and they started at me. "THATS THE ONE!" John yelled and pushed me in the dressing room. "Kayla I have to tell you things." he said. "What happened?" I asked worriedly. "I'm a foster!" He said. "I do drugs." he said. "John." I said in shock.