Chapter 27: John

*Kayla's POV*

I made my way next door and knocked. "Well helllooooo!" His cousin said smirking. "Hi." I said. "Yo leave her alone Taylor." John said shoving him. "Hey." He said letting me in. I made my way inside and saw 6 boys sitting on the couch. "Wow." I said. "I know I have to watch all 6 of them." John said rolling his eyes. "That's why I'm here." I said smiling at him. He smiled and I sat on the couch. He sat next to me and we watched the boys play GTA. "Yo Kayla that one is looking at you." he said in my ear. I looked over and saw this kid watching me. "Creepy." I said as my phone rang.

Me: hello?
Teddy Bear🐻❤️: Hey babe I found out something
Me: what is it?
Teddy Bear: I'm not coming home after Hawaii
Me: W-what?
Teddy Bear: babe I'm sorry I have to go on tour again.
Me: is everything about tour now?
Teddy Bear: no baby no it's not trust me I have to for my fans.
Me: so your picking your fans
Teddy Bear: I promise I will be there for your last surgery okay?
Me: how?
Teddy Bear: I'll find a way
Me: it's next week Hayes
Teddy Bear: I know I'll find a way trust me
Me: okay

I hung up and looked at John. "Hey hey it's okay." he said hugging me. "All he cares about is his fans. He's getting more famous and I can't take it. He won't be here anymore because of tour." I said. "But isn't he coming to your last surgery?" He asked. "Yea." I said. "Okay." he said and we stayed like that watching them. "Guys we should go pick up some girls and bring them to our house!" Taylor said. "Oh nooo!" I said. "John tell her we could!" They said. "Here I'll show you how." he said and took the controller. "John I'm going to go." I said getting up. I made my way to my door and went inside.

"CAMMM!" I yelled and he came running down. "What?! Are you okay?!" He asked worriedly. "I'm fine but it's going to rain and I want to spend time with you!" I said. "Awh that's so cute!" He said hugging me. "Can we watch movies?" I asked. "Yea." he said and picked me up. I heard the doorbell ring so I got up since Cam was in the basement getting horror movies. I opened the door and saw John and his cousin. "Uh." I said. "Hey sorry about before." he said. "That's cool but I'm sorta busy right now." I said. "But your supposed to help me." John said. "Well not anymore." I said and shut the door.

I sat on the couch and Cam came up with a ton of movies. "YUSSS!" I yelled and he laughed. He put in The Conjuring first and his phone buzzed. "Oooo is it Nash can I answer it?" I asked. He handed me his phone and laughed.

Me: NASHHHH
Nash👬🌰: Kayla? What are you doing answering his phone?
Me: He let me answer it
Nash: ok well I actually called to talk to you!
Me: really?!
Nash: Hayes is upset
Me: oh why
Nash: He misses you like crazy!
Me: tell him to talk to me
Nash: k byeeeee

I hung up and continued watching the movie. My phone rang so I picked up.

Teddy Bear🐻❤️: Kayla I'm sorry but I can't go to your last surgery.
Me: Hayes you know that that's the last one and then I'm off these stupid crutches and you can't make it?!
Teddy Bear: Baby please im trying to convince the manager to let me go home
Me: no you don't have to
Teddy Bear: w-what do you mean?
Me: stay on your little tour with your fans it's fine
Teddy Bear: It is not fine Kayla this is huge for you I need to be with you
Me: Hayes stay on tour this time for me
Teddy Bear: Maybe I will and maybe I won't
Me: bye love you
Teddy Bear: love you

I hung up and continued watching until John called me.

Me: What John?
John👽❤️: I'm sorry
Me: I'm sorry too
John: we should hang out soon to make up for this
Me: definitely
John: great I'll talk to you later
Me: bye boo
John: bye booboo

I hung up and continued watching the movie without any interruptions.