Chapter 33: Work

*Kayla's POV*

I woke up and threw on my Dairy Queen shirt and black jeans. Cameron drove me to Jace's House. We picked him up and drove to work. Hayes is packing because he's going on to L.A. for a week. "Hey girl!" I said hugging Stephanie. I got my hat and went to the counter. I felt hands pick me up and I turned around. "MATTY!" I yelled and hugged him. "Hi cutie." He said. "So you and Hayes are together?" He asked. "Yea." I said. "So we are like brother and sister?" He asked. "OF COURSE!" I yelled and people started showing up. "Hi welcome to Dairy Queen can I take your order?"

-end of the day-

I walked out with my backpack when two arms wrapped around my waist. "Excuse me miss you didn't get my order." He said. I turned around and saw Hayes. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well you didn't answer me back so here I am!" He said laughing. "Yea here you are." I said. "So can I invite my friends over to hang out with us?" He asked. "Yea." I said getting in his car.

"Hi Chad!" I said. "Hello!" He said. We got to his house and Hayes's friends showed up. Wait a minute oh god it's Jake and his crew. "Hayes you didn't tell me it was them!" I whispered yelled. "Well surprise!" He said sitting down. "I have to pee." I said annoyed and went to the bathroom. "Thank the lords she's gone ugh she's so annoying." Jake said. "In this relationship she's soooo needy like I have to do everything!" Hayes said. "Then why are you dating her? She's an ugly whore!" They said to Hayes. "I don't kn-" he stopped once I came down.

I grabbed my bag and left without saying a word. I walked home and got Ash and went on a walk. No one was out today so it was peaceful. I walked back home and went inside to see the lights off. I turned them on and almost popped a brick. "HAYES!" I yelled scared. "Why did you leave?" He asked. "I had to walk him." I said. "Oh ok well then bye babe." He said kissing my cheek. I shut the door and locked it. "I can't believe he said that!" I said walking upstairs.

I took a shower then went downstairs. I made some food then sat on the couch with Ash. The doorbell rang so I got up and opened it to see Hayes and his friends. "Hey." I said. "Nice outfit!" He said. I looked at my comfy grey shorts and a black tank top and smiled. "So what are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We came here to hang out." Jake said. "Nope now leave!" I said shutting the door. I walked away and the door opened then shut. I looked and saw Hayes.

"Hayes leave!" I said. "No what's wrong?" He asked sitting next to me. "I heard what you said." I scooted away from him and he grabbed my waist. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I ignored him. "Kayla don't be this way please." He said hugging me. "Kayla not the silent treatment please!" He said kissing my cheek. "Kayla please baby please I need you to talk to me." He said almost crying. I faced him and wiped his tears. "Talk to me please baby." He said. I hugged him and he kissed me. I kissed back then the door busted open.

"YOOO GET A ROOM!" Nash said. I blushed and Hayes looked at me. "I'm sorry babe." He said. "It's fine." I said. "I like your blue eyes." I said. "I like you." He said kissing me again. "I'm going to miss you." He said. "Why do you have to leave?" I asked frowning. "You know I have to meet fans." He said pulling me on his lap. "But Hayes you said you weren't going anywhere for awhile." I said. "I'm sorry." He said. "Yea ok I have to go school shopping. I was going to ask you to help but I'll just ask John." I said pulling out my phone.

"Babe you won't do that." He said smirking. "Oh really because he said he would love to help me." I said. "Kayla your making me want to stay." He said. "Please stay pleaseeeeeeeeeee." I begged. "HAYES DONT GIVE IN!" Cam yelled. I forgot he was going too. "Fine go." I said. "Babe don't be like that." He said and I got up. I went upstairs and sat on my bed. "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!" Hayes yelled. "HEY YOUR GOING FOR THE TEAM AND YOUR DEFINITELY NOT STAYING HERE WITH HER!" Cam yelled.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT SO IF I WANT TO STAY I WILL STAY!" He yelled. After that Nash ran upstairs and barged in. "Hey um I need your help! They are fighting." He said. I got up and ran downstairs. Cam was on top of Hayes beating him. "STOP CAM YOUR HURTING HIM YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM STOP!" I yelled pulling him off.

"Oh my god Hayes." I said helping him up. His face was all bloody. "You okay I know what to do." I said bringing him to the bathroom. I cleaned him up and he started crying. "I don't want to go anymore I want to stay with you." He said. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Hayes please stop im here for you." I said looking in his eyes. "I'm sorry Hayes." Cam said. Hayes looked scared and grabbed my hand. "Cam he's not going." I said.

"Ok." He said and left. "Your staying with me tonight." I said hugging him. "Ok I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said and we went to my room. We cuddled in my bed and I fell asleep with Hayes's arms around me.