Chapter 8: Dolan Twins

*Kayla's POV*

I heard the doorbell ring so I went to the door and opened it. "Helloooo." I said dragging the 'o'. "It's hot out come on come in." I said laughing. "Ethan and Grayson right?" I asked. "Yea." they said. "YO CAM." I screamed and he came down. "Oh hey what's up." he said. "So are we doing the YouTube video or..." Ethan said confused.

I sat behind the camera on my phone. I saw Hayes texted me so I opened it.

Hayes❤️🏈: Babe are you available tomorrow?
Me: Yea
Hayes: Cool

After the video we made one on my channel.

"Hey guys it's Kayla and I'm here with the Dolan twinssssssss!"
"Hey guys." they said.
"And today we are doing the Clothes pin challenge."
"Okay ready go." Cameron said and I grabbed the pins and stuck the on my face.
"1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20.211111111111"
I yelled and the doorbell rang. I got up and saw Jake and Hayes. "Uh hi." I said. "Babe your face is all red what happened?!" He freaked out. I pointed to the camera and he calmed down.

After the video it was getting dark out so we went outside. I grabbed my long board and skated up and down until I bumped into Jake. "Hey watch where your going nerd!" He said and I ignored him. "Thanks for the help Hayes!" I sarcastically yelled. He was laughing but stopped.

"Kayla I'm sorry." he said hugging me. "You should leave and take your friend with you!" I yelled and went over to Ethan and Cameron. I saw Hayes frown and he went to his house. "What's up with him?" Grayson asked. "The usual." I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "Shall we skate?" I asked. "YUS!" They yelled and I laughed.

*Hayes's POV*

"JAKE WHAT DID YOU DO?! GOD SHE YELLED AT ME TWICE BECAUSE OF YOU! I LOVE HER AND NOW SHE PROBABLY HATES ME BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled clenching my fist. "I told you Hayes. Your becoming a nerd just like her!" He laughed and I shoved him. "LEAVE!" I screamed. He left and I went outside with Nash.

Nash went over but I sat on the grass watching. I saw Kayla laughing with Ethan as he was taking a picture of her but she almost crashed. I laughed and she looked at me. She ran over to me and attacked me. "Hi!" She said smiling. "You smell like cologne." I said. "Ethan." she said. "Oh." I said looking at her.

"I'm sorry!" I said and hugged her. "It's cool. Come on have some fun!" She dragged me to the rest. "Hey guys." I said. And they looked at me like I killed someone. "What?" I asked and Kayla grabbed my hand. "What happened to you?" Grayson asked. Nothing." I said. "Alright let's continue!" Nash yelled. We skated up and down the block and me and Kayla held hands while riding.

@Nashgrier: My OTP goes to these two❤️ #kayes

I looked at Nash and narrowed my eyes. Kayla laughed. "SMORES!" She yelled and got on my back. "Alright." I said grabbing her. We walked to her backyard and saw lights set up everywhere. "I did all this!" She said hyper. We ate and I saw Kayla shiver. "Here." I said handing her my sweatshirt.

"Thanks." she said putting it on. I smiled and posted the picture that Nash sent me.

@Hayesgrier: My favorite girl in the while wide world❤️🌎

She looked at me and I smiled. I kissed her and I heard Cameron snap a picture. "Camm!" She whined. I laughed.

@Kayladallas: Skateboarding and S'mores what a great day with him❤️ And others☺️

I liked it and commented 'love you babe😚❤️' and she laughed. Today was amazing with my favorite girl!