𝔅𝔬𝔬𝔨 2: 𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔢𝔱

SMUT... now that I've gotten your attention and I'm sure you won't scroll past this,

Hi you guys. Welcome to the second - and last - book of The Quiet Series duology:《 ALL KINDS OF QUIET 》

Do me a favor and write your first time reader/re-reader here <3

READ The New Kind of Quiet before reading this because nothing will make sense if you don't.

Few things you guys should know before reading:

𓆙 Call me Vox and feel free to leave totally out of pocket shit on my conversation board, I live for you guys weirdness.

𓆙 This book as well as the previous one are both DARK ROMANCES. However, this one is so much darker and more violent than the previous. Themes such as violence, gore, abuse will be talked about in more detail as well as described in more depth than it was in the previous.

𓆙 As always, I will try my best to put trigger warnings in the beginning of chapters that contain triggering topics but I'm only human and might sometimes forget so please read at your own risk.

𓆙 Yes there will be smut and this time, it will be more detailed and explore different kinks and different aspects to it. In other words... TNKQ smut has nothing on AKQ. If you end up questioning your life at the end of certain chapters containing smut, just know you're not alone... after all I'm the one writing it.

𓆙 Most of the characters are unhinged in this book. They do not care about anything except themselves, protecting the people close to them and gaining power. Torture scenes will be extremely detailed and contain an insane amount of gore. Some things they may say or do might make you uncomfortable so read with caution.

𓆙 I'm always open to hearing you guys opinions and constructive criticism but do not think that because of this you can say shitty things about my book. I will literally hunt you down, pluck out your eyeballs and choke you with them 😁

𓆙 My C.O.D.s (comments of the day) are out of pocket and completely random. The only purpose for them is to bring a smile to you guys faces so please do not take any of them seriously, unless they are one of the very rare, genuine compliments.

𓆙 Aesthetics for the characters are in the previous book (TNKQ) so you should go check them out there.

𓆙 I'm not gonna say all that long stuff about how copying someone's work is wrong because we all should know it's wrong and immature. I won't threaten you cause Lord knows I can't do shit so just don't steal my work, it's as simple as that.

𓆙 If you know me irl, do not and I repeat DO NOT EVER speak to me about this book or any books I write. I will ignore you and pretend you don't exist.

Question for you if you read TNKQ: Can you list everyone who has a nickname for Olive and their respective nicknames?

Uh... I don't really know what else to say so I think that's it.

That being said, enjoy this book and feel free to let me know what you guys think throughout the book <3

C.O.D: All the crusties around your eyes really make them pop.

~ Vox✯