ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

"You fight like a girl"

Five words. Seventeen letters.

That's all it had taken for the guy to end up on the floor at my mercy.

I dug the heel of my foot deeper into his body, the end of my gun pressing into his skull, pulling a whimper from his lips.

I crouched down, dragging him up by his hair. "You say that like it's a bad thing"

"Please, don't kill me" He begged.

"That seems like a fitting punishment though, doesn't it?" I responded, mocking him by changing the tone of my voice.

I felt the eyes of all the others on me, silently judging and anticipating my next move. With a slight roll of my eyes, I turned to face the audience that surrounded us.

"Don't look at me like that" I frowned. "He had it coming"

"Get her off him" Someone yelled.

"She has issues" Another voice called out.

I chuckled, shaking my head a little bit. "You don't know the half of it"

"The bitch is deranged" A different person this time.

"You're just sad because you bet on the muscles for brains over here and he lost" I shrugged, poking his head with my gun.

"You want to see deranged?" Miles asked the audience, his gaze turning cold. "Insult her one more time and find out"

He turned to me, amusement quickly replacing the cold glare. "His fate was sealed as soon as those words left his lips"

"Damn right" I laughed, nudging the guy's head with my foot.

Without giving him a moment to react, I jabbed the back of my gun into the back of his neck, knocking him out.

"I go to the bathroom for five minutes and you've already killed someone" Miles and I groaned hearing Kai's voice.

"He's not dead... just sleeping" I mumbled.

"The match is over, you can leave now" He announced to the audience.

Groans and murmurs were heard but they all knew better than to argue with him. In a matter of minutes, the basement that had once been full only contained three people.

Oh and the dude that had made the mistake of being my opponent tonight.

"You won the match already, leave him be," Kai said, shaking his head.

"You're no fun" Miles sighed.

"You're supposed to be on my side, Moreno"

"Not if you're going against Olive" Miles shrugged.

"But Miles has a point though" I said, my arms crossed over my chest. "Do you know how sexist what he said was? He's lucky I'm not gouging his eyes out with my nails right now"

"You're scary, you know that?" He smiled.

"I've been told a couple times" I shrugged, rooted to my spot inside.

He gave me a pointed look and I let out a dramatic sigh before stepping out of the ring through the ropes he held open for me.

I gave Miles an appreciative smile as he handed me a small towel, rubbing the top of my head as a form of congratulation.

As I cleaned off the sweat around my face and neck, Kai handed me a huge stack of 50 dollar bills, wrapped neatly in a blue bow.

"Aw, you remembered my favorite color" I smiled at him, hanging the towel off my shoulders.