ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10

Don't we just love when Tipsy Vox just... exists.

Just a reminder that this is dark romance and some things that happen might be questionable. Anyways, enjoy this chapter my needy loves.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Xavier and I got down from the car and ascended the steps that led to his house, the air around us charged with something intense.

The anticipation of what was about to happen maybe?

Or maybe it was the untamable desire that had buried itself deep in the roots of my entire being which made it hard for me to think straight.

Whatever it was, Xavier seemed to be equally, if not more, affected by it as well.

His eyes roamed over every inch of my body, lingering on my lips which parted on their own accord under his gaze.

His breathing grew heavy and my craving for his kisses, for his touch. For him. Intensified with each fleeting second.

The need to be all over him raged through me.

I decided against acting on whatever I was feeling, determined to make it inside the house first.

Without looking at him, I stretched out my right hand behind me. "The key?"

The warmth of his breath against my neck sent an involuntary shiver through my body. My left hand stilled on the door knob.

The breath hitched in my throat when I turned around and Xavier was mere centimeters away from me.

I hadn't expected him to be so close.

Trying to get a look at his face, I raised my head but was unable to due to the sun.

All I could make out was his hair and his mouth pressed in a tight line.

"Xavier? The key?" I tried again.

I got no response.

Instead, his right arm moved to rest on the door, right next to my head. His left hand cupped my face and his thumb softly ran across my lower lip.

"Olive." My name left his mouth a whisper.

Not baby. Or princess. Or any of the other nicknames he had for me. Just my name. Said with so much raw emotion.

His thumb dragged my lip down a little, his eyes fixed on the movement.

"I've been good." His voice was soft.

The feeling of his rings against my skin distracted me. "Hm?"

"I've been good," He repeated. His hand dropped to my neck, tracing soothing lines. "At least I think I've been good."

"I've been patient. So fucking patient. But you're so beautiful. So perfect. So tempting. I don't think I can keep this up any longer."

He tilted my chin so my eyes met his. I could practically see the internal struggle he was having with himself.

I reached up and cupped his face with one of my hands. He removed his right hand from the door and laced his fingers through my hand on his face, welcoming my touch with a kiss to my palm.

"What do you want, Xav?"

"You."

He rested his forehead against mine, a soft sigh leaving his lips.