ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7

Changed Xavier's name from 'The King of Death' to just ' Death'. TW: Wyatt. WYATT.

●・○・●・○・●

╔════•●•════╗
𝑮𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏
╚════•●•════╝

Wyatt pushed his thumb deeper into the man's eyes, his screams echoing through the apartment.

I narrowed my eyes at Wyatt at the sound of the man's screams. A ghost of a smile appeared on Wyatt's face.

The man tried to resist but his movements were restricted due to the chair he was tied to.

Kai leaned forward, both his hands placed on his bat that rested behind his head, across his shoulders

"Let's try to keep the noise to a minimum, okay?" Kai said, motioning to me with his head. "He's on a call,"

Wyatt pushed his thumb deeper into the eye. Before the man could scream again, Wyatt placed a gun in his mouth, switching off the safety.

The man choked on it, tears and snot dripping down his face while his wife cried beside him, struggling to free herself from the chair she was tied to as well.

"The sooner you talk, the sooner your husband dies," Wyatt told her.

Kai and I looked at Wyatt. He noticed us and removed his thumb from the man's eye, scratching his head.

"Wait, I meant. The sooner you talk, the sooner your husband stops hurting," He paused. "No I didn't. The sooner you talk, the sooner I get to kill him,"

He moved to her, tracing the gun along her face. "Then again, the more you keep stalling, the more fun it is for me to find new ways to break him,"

A deranged smile spread across his face before he dipped his head down to meet her ear. "Either is fine with me, love."

"They can't give her a fucking break, can they?" Miles cursed from the other end of the phone, drawing our attention.

I had put him on speaker to make it easier for everyone to communicate. And with Wyatt 'playing' with the reaper's workers, it made it easier for me to hear him over their screams.

"I know, Orsetto and I really wish I could stay on the phone but I need to get answers,"

"I understand. I would've returned the phone to Olive but she's sleeping,"

"How did she take the news?" I questioned.

"I don't know," He admitted. "I couldn't tell what she was feeling and her face gave nothing away."

"She's getting used to shit like this and I hate that," Kai mumbled.

"How bout you guys just let me kill the two of them off, then we surprise Grumpy with candies, a fun day out and Xavier?" Wyatt smiled.

"And how will we get the answers we need?" Kai sighed.

"You got me," Wyatt shrugged, licking his teeth with a smile. "I just have all these ideas about what I'm going to do to him and-"

"Calm down, you'll have your fun in a second," I told him.

I turned around, taking the phone off speaker. I placed it between my ear and shoulder, holding it there while I pulled my hair into a small bun at the back of my head.

"I have to go now, Orsetto. I'll call you later. I love you," Only after he responded with an 'I love you' did I end the call, putting my phone in my pocket.

I sighed, turning around. My arms were folded across my chest as I walked towards the pair, stopping in front of the woman.

"Start talking," My voice left no room for argument.