ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑿𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

"Where are you two off to?" Wyatt asked.

It was the next day. And Wyatt had just caught Jordan and I about to head out of Kai's apartment.

His hand remained on the light switch even after he turned on the light. His eyes focused on Griffin next to Jordan and I, surprised to see him as well.

"You too, Griff?" He mumbled, his voice groggy. "What's going on?"

"I'm heading to L.A," I informed him. "Griffin and Jordan decided to join me,"

"Oh okay." He hummed, yawning. "Nobody told me though,"

"Do any of you know where Olive's aunt is?" Kai questioned, entering the living room.

"She should be landing in Athens soon," Jordan responded.

Kai looked at him like he had grown a second head. "I have a lot of questions but I'll go with the most obvious one. Why?"

I shrugged. "She wanted to go,"

Kai turned to Griffin, still confused. "You're the only reasonable one. What's going on?"

"Ms. Adair needed to be relocated to keep her safe from the reaper's men. She mentioned that she had always wanted to visit Greece," Griffin explained.

"And coincidentally, I lived in Greece for a while and have a friend back there who is in a similar line of work." Jordan continued.

I spoke next. "I had about fifty of my men fly ahead so they'd meet her at the airport in Athens whenever she lands."

"Griffin also had a few of his men accompany her on her trip after Griffin and I dropped her off at the hangar." Jordan said.

He turned to Wyatt, commenting on his previous statement. "We were lucky enough to hear Xavier shuffling around in the corridor when we got back."

"You know how the man gets when it comes to small fry," Griffin added.

Wyatt yawned, rubbing his eyes. "What does Grumpy have to do with anything?"

He smiled a little, forcing his eyes open. "Are you guys planning a surprise party for me? With Preston, Olive and everyone? Is that why you're heading back to L.A.?"

"Wyatt, your birthday isn't until March. 3 months from now." Jordan stated.

The white haired man shrugged. "It could be a late birthday party since I didn't do anything this year."

"You said and I quote, 'I'm not celebrating my birthday without Grumpy. Who else am I supposed to guilt into buying me Barbie stuff?'" Jordan recalled.

"Details don't matter," Wyatt dismissed. "But I'm still confused. If you're not planning a party for me, where are you guys going?"

"He's obviously flying back to L.A. to see Via," Kai stated.

"Why?" The half asleep man asked.

"Because I got off the phone with her a few minutes ago and decided I'd surprise her by going to see her." I answered.

"But Griffin and Jordan are going too," He protested.

It was just a few minutes till 10pm. They had gotten back from their mission almost 6 hours ago and Wyatt still needed to sleep. That much was clear.

Each mission where he became Il Demone Bianco took a lot of his energy which he replenished by taking long naps.

Jordan shrugged. "I miss my girl,"