ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

TW: Suggestive topics: Self harm, eating disorder. Take care of yourselves my voxies <33

●・○・●・○・●

╔════•●•════╗
𝑮𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏
╚════•●•════╝

The last thing I remembered was frantically searching the bar for Melanie. With the audience that frequented here, horrible ideas of what might have happened to her flooded my head.

Wyatt's screaming caught Xavier and I's attention and we were running over to find out what happened.

Everything after that was a blur.

The only thing I was able to register was three men on their knees before Xavier and I, the sound of cracking bones music to my ears as rage flooded through my body.

I blinked trying to make sense of the situation before me. Looking around, I noticed that the once fully packed club was now deserted.

My eyes locked on Melanie who was clutching onto the back of a lady. She had bruised knuckles meaning she had defended herself against someone or some people.

Most likely the three kneeling before me.

The anger I was feeling surged through me even harder when I identified the lady as none other than my little sister, Olive.

The three men looked past me and at Xavier, terror evident in their gazes. I didn't blame them.

If there were people in the world Xavier cared about the most, it was Olive and the little girl he had quickly grown fond of.

Anyone who insulted one of them in Xavier's presence was the walking dead. But these three-

A dark chuckle left my lips as Xavier's voice resonated through the empty bar. "What the fuck did you just say about my girls?"

-they'd insulted both of them. By the time Xavier was done with them, they'd be begging for death.

"Papa Xava?"

Melanie's voice seemed to bring Xavier out of the trance he was in. He blinked a few times before kneeling on one knee and opening his arms.

Melanie's frown subsided when Olive gently placed her on the floor and she made her way towards Xavier.

Her arms wrapped around his neck the second she reached him. "Was so scary, papa" She mumbled.

"I know you were scared, stellina but-"

"Nuh uh" She brought her head away from his neck and looked him in the eyes. "Wasn't scared. The princess protected me"

She turned around and pointed directly in front of her, to Olive. Who was too busy examining her hands and trying to catch her breath.

"She punched the meanies and protected me. Tell him, princess" Melanie told Xavier, drawing Olive's attention.

Olive's eyes caught Melanie's, a smile appearing on her face for a quick second. It disappeared when her gaze landed on Xavier and I.

"Could someone tell me what the fuck just went on in my bar?"

All eyes moved to the dark haired guy that had been up on stage. All eyes except mine.

I was too busy staring at the man who stood next to him. Taking him in, in all his glory.

He wore a jacket with a simple black button up shirt, the first two buttons left undone and black pants.

My eyes followed the outline of his neck, rising to his jaw before reaching his ears - he'd gotten them pierced. And holy fuck they looked good on him.

Words caught in my throat when I noticed his neck - a tattoo.