ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

TW: So... idk how to explain this but um... gore? Like... detailed gore? Yea, well I tried. Oh and S.A... but in a very dark twisted way?

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑿𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

"Four at the front door, four at the back and two at all the other side doors" Kat's voice came from the earpiece we all had in our ears. "About a hundred and fifty inside"

"This should be fun," Wyatt grinned, twirling his brass knuckles in his right hand, his knife in the other.

"Don't get too excited," Griffin warned. I could tell he was calculating our odds in his head, something he did every time we went on a mission.

Jordan smiled, the sight anything but nice. "Come on man. Live a little" The gun in his hand shining under the sunlight.

Kat's voice came through the ear piece again. "Watch your backs. It'd be a shame if I had to come save your asses" I could practically hear the smug grin that was undoubtedly plastered on her face. "Again"

"Don't worry about us babe. We'll be fine" Jordan replied.

Preston scoffed. "You're fucking with me, she actually forgave you? After all that shit you three pulled?"

Jordan and Griffin glared at him while Kat sighed. "I told you not to call me that"

"I didn't listen" A smile appeared on Jordan's face.

"You look weirdly happy for someone whose girlfriend hasn't forgiven him" Zayn said, lazily inspecting the guns in his hands.

Jordan glared at him. "She hasn't forgiven me yet. But I'm working my damn hardest to get there"

"Can we fucking go already?" Wyatt groaned, tossing his head back.

"Wait for the signal-" Griffin started talking but a loud explosion interrupted him.

A smile emerged on Wyatt's face as three more explosions went off, flames erupting from the warehouse we were watching.

"It is the middle of the night. Your brothers could have been more discreet" Jordan told Wyatt who just shrugged.

"Show time" Wyatt grinned, getting a running head start before jumping from the roof of the building we were on.

"Hell yeah. I fucking love it when he lets his demons out" Preston chuckled, jumping off right after Wyatt.

"Thankfully, they only come out during missions," Kat said.

"You guys ready?" Jordan grinned, looking at Griffin and I.

Griffin sighed, reaching up to pull his blonde hair into a ponytail. He opened the first two buttons of the black shirt he had on before his hands moved to the machine gun he had strapped on his back.

Both him and Jordan turned to me, waiting for my instructions. As soon as I nodded, we were off.

Jumping off the roof like Preston and Wyatt, we securely landed on the roof of the building next to us. Heading towards the fire escape, Jordan and Griffin behind me, I climbed down the ladders at the side of the building, finding myself in a dark alley.

The alley that led right to the warehouse. The warehouse our men were currently raiding.

I was at the front, Jordan and Griffin guarding the rear as we maneuvered through the alley, stepping over the corpses of our rivals - the result of Preston and a murderous Wyatt working together.