Prologue

10th century, New world

A/n: I hope this makes since. Finn is 17, Elijah is 15, Klaus is 11 Coco is 10, Rebekah is 8, and Kol is 9 and the twins are 1-2. I'm writing this chapter the best way I can😭.

Elaine whimpered as she was giving birth to her last set of kids. She held onto her husband hand tightly as he whispered sweet nothing into her ear.

"I need you to push Elaine. The first baby is almost out." The midwife says.

She looked back at her husband. "I can't go anymore Chris. It's hurts." She says tears coming out her eyes.

He kissed her forehead. "Just a few more pushes baby. Just a few more and out bundle of joys will be here."

She squeezed his hand as she began to push. Her breathes were labored as the first child was now here, which was a girl.

"Push again Elaine the second baby is ready to come."

Elaine pushed as her baby boy was now born. She cried as she hears crying in the room. They handed her the twins.

Chris kissed her forehead as he looked at his wife who were holding the twins. The midwives took the twins to get them cleaned up.

Elaine looked up at Chris. "We are not having anymore children. Keep your thing away from me."She says getting sleepy.

Chris laughed before kissing her and let her sleep.

Huge time skip

Huge time skip

Elaine smiled as she watched the twins sat on a rug she knitted while playing with their handmade toys. Her oldest were out and about hanging with their friends. Chris came and hugged her from behind. "I think we should at least have one more child my love." He rubs her belly. "I liked seeing you pregnant."

She shakes her head. "No, never again. You breed like it's nothing. Miles and Marsai are it."

Before Chris could say anything Esther comes to the two. They don't see the jealous look she has on her face.

"Esther, how are you?" Elaine asks.

"Elaine, I'm doing good. How are the kids? I see the twins are having fun." Esther says looking at the two.

Elaine looked at her weird. "The kids are fine."

Esther smiled before looking at the oldest Mikaelson brother. She wished she could have chosen but he was already married and Mikael was the only choice.

"It was good seeing you Esther but it's time for me to call the kids in for dinner."

She nodded before making her way back to her house. Elaine looked to her husband. "She may be my friend, but she's been acting weird. Ever since I've had the kids she's been acting weird."

"It's probably sadness my love. My brother was telling me how she's having trouble bearing kids."

"Well she's a witch, she can preform a spell to see what's wrong. She also has other witches around to help." Elaine says making her way inside

Later in the day

Elaine hummed as she made sure her kids were in bed. As she finished she remembered the close she had outside. She goes to go when her husband stops her.

"Go to bed love, I'll get them." He says making his way to the door.

She nods and gives him a kiss before making her way to their bedroom. She changes her clothes and gets into bed.

She gets nervous as it doesn't take longer than 5 minutes to take the clothes off the line. She gets out the bed and make her way through the house and out the front door.

She goes to the side of the house to see her husband on the ground with blood around him. She screams causing the ground to shake. She runs to husband to see his breaths shallow.

"It's going to be okay." She says with tears rolling down her eyes. She places her hand over the wound and mutter a spell. She cries harder as it doesn't work. "Why isn't it working?!!" She yells frustrated. Chris looks at his wife. He places his hand on hers.

"My love, look after our kids. I love you so much. Do not let them forget about me." He says squeezing her hand.

She shakes her head. "They won't forget because you'll be alive a well. You just have to hold on a little longer." She continues to mutter the spell.

She hears a stick snap and she looks up to see Esther and Mikael. "I'm so sorry Elaine but we must do this."

Elaine looks at them with anger. She goes to stand when she's suddenly stabbed with a sword. She falls to the ground next to her husband.

In the background she hear a male yelling. A tear drops knowing her kids witness it. More fell as she thought about the twins.

She was going to get revenge one way or another but for now all she could do was watch as Esther erased their memory.

____________________________________

Mane I read over this and it's so cringe 😭!!! I pray y'all like this cause half of this plot will be made up.

I tried my best with this cause like idk how it was in the 10th century so I hope this is good 🙈

I'm actually excited for this🤭.

So there will be Damon, Elena, Bonnie, and Stefan Bashing. I love Bonnie but I think I'm this story she's really gonna be up Elena ass, the others too.

Now Caroline and Jeremy I think they'll join the family. Elaine and Chris will be their parents. Liz will still be Care mother. Liz and Elaine will be great friends.

Sorry for any grammar and other mistakes. As Hannah Montana says "everybody makes mistakes"