Three Musketeers

Elaine was still sitting in her husband lap, typing away on her phone. She and her kids were in a group chat and she was telling them what was going on.

Chris on the other hand couldn't keep his hands off Elaine and smirked every time he saw the disgusted look on the 3 musketeers face.

They were also doing that to annoy the three, well mostly Elaine. Chris just like loving on his women every second of the day.

"If you're going to kill us do it already." Damon said annoyed.

Elaine doesn't even look towards him. "I could but I don't want to. Besides you don't tell me what to do."

She flicks her wrist causing their bones to break, healed and break again. She looks to her husband. "Can you cut it out, got my face heating up!"

"But you look so beautiful, why can't we just leave them here?" He says.

Elaine holds a moan in as Chris puts a hickey on her neck.

"Chris! I'm gonna start putting restraints on you." She says pulling his head back as he goes to do another one.

"You could. We can always try something new." She says kissing her from saying anything else.

He pulls her closer placing a hand on her ass and squeezing it causing her to moan.

The three groan in both pain and disgust. "Could you both get a room." Stefan says

"Technically we are in a room." Chris says looking at the three for a second and turning back to his wife.

"Why can you just kill us already!" Elena cries out.

Elaine rolls her eyes and she plays with the short hair art he back of Chris neck. "Girl hush, it's barely been 10 minutes since I started the hurting you."

As Elaine mindlessly played with Chris hair she was trying to see how she could torture them before killing them. She probably could get the boys to do it. Lord knows all the evil shit that runs in their heads.

Not even in her head space long she jolts back to reality when she feels Chris cold hands touching her waist.

"You are so nasty I swear! Do all you think about is sex?" She ask pulling his head back by his hair.

He hums at the pain. "With you, always."

"You know I could show you a real time, I'm sure I'm better than him." Damon says talking through the pain.

"Damon what the hell is wrong with you?!" Stefan whisper yells.

Elena has a hurt look in her eyes and doesn't say anything.

Chris eyes turn golden as he bare his fangs. He swiftly puts Elaine in the chair and is front of Damon in an instant.

He drags his claws along side Damon face. "How about I give you a werewolf bite, have you after felt the feeling?"

"As a matter of fact I have. So you're threat doesn't scare me." Damon tell him.

"Mmm but the more you get bitten the faster the process happens, especially from an alpha as old as me." Chris says with a smirk as he sees the look on Damon face. "You should really learn more about werewolf's instead of being cocky."

Chris takes Damon arm, and bites into it. "Now, say something crude to my wife again and I'll kill you faster."

Chris walks back to his wife, picks her up and places her back on his lap.

"Are you ready to go my love? I can have the children, besides the twins deal with these three." Elaine says.

"Been." Chris answers.

Elaine laughs as she brings them to her room. They both fell back on the bed with Chris slotted between Elaine legs.

"I think I could stay like this forever." Chris says going down and kissing on her neck.

"I'm sure you could." She says wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She yawns, closing her eyes as her husband continued to love on her.

Chris slowly moves his self from her body and she whines as she gets cold. He chuckles and kisses her forehead. "I'll be back let me just get some night clothes."

Elaine rolls her eyes and laid there staring at the ceiling. He grabs her by the neck gently and pulls her to sit up. "What did I tell you about rolling your eyes. You should only be rolling them for one reason, not cause you have an attitude."

Elaine bites her lip softly as she nods her head. "Now I'll get us some clothes to change into so you won't be complaining." He says kissing her softly before going to their shared dresser. He opens it and grabs a shirt for Elaine and some sweat pants for himself.

He makes his way back to her. "Stand up."

She huffs before standing up.

"Lose the attitude, Elaine." He says slipping her dress off and helping her into his shirt.

"I don't have an attitude." She says pecking his lips and getting into bed.

"Then what would your huffing and puffing then?" He says taking the unbuttoning the dress shirt and taking off the slacks.

"It's me being breathless. I have a fine ass husband." She says turning over and winking at him.

Chris laughs as he pulls the sweats up and jumps into bed going back to their previous position. His head on her chest, body on top her hers.

"Don't say anything when I'm not breathing in the morning." She says running her fingers through his hair.

He picks his head up and smiles at her before kissing her. Laying his head back on her chest. "You've dealt with it for 25 years I'm sure you can now."

"Wow! You get to be sassy but I can't. You are such a hypocrite!" She says pinching his back.

"I am no such thing. You have attitudes and start acting like a brat. There's a difference." He says lowly. He says pinching her in her side.

"Mmhmm." She says knowing he was close to sleep. She places a kiss on his head. "Goodnight my love."

____________________________________

One I am in LOVE with this chapter!!! Two I swear if I knew how to write smut there would have been at least 3 chapters 😭😭.

So I apologize that I can't give you and myself some well deserved smut🥲

Vote, Comment, Enjoy!!!!