Chris being Chris

Elaine woke up to her husband soundly sleeping in her chest. Running her fingers through his hair softly she grabs her phone and checks the time.

"Damn." She whispers. "It's 1 o'clock."

She places her phone back on the night stand and sighs wondering how she was going to get up.

Elaine goes to slowly peel her husband off her. When she close to getting up Chris pulls her back.

"Oh my god." She says knowing her was awake now. "Let me go."

"No." He says snuggling closer to her.

"I have to pee, Chris."

"Hold it." He mutters.

"Boy if you don't get off me, before you be on the floor."

"I'd like to see you try." He says holding her tighter.

Elaine looks at him shock. "Are you for real being sassy right now."

She flicks him on the floor and runs to the bathroom as she sees her husband gets up with a annoyed look. She quickly locks the door, laughing as Chris bangs on it.

"You have to come out at some point." He says still standing by the door.

"Yeah I think not." She says.

She uses the bathroom wipes her self and washes her hands after.

She grabs the toothbrush and toothpaste. "Might as well brush my teeth."

After she was done she unlocked the door and swung it open to see her husband gone.

Being cautious she looks at her surroundings and quietly walks to the door. She opens it to see her husband standing there smirking.

He grabs her by the waist and hoisted her over his shoulder. "Let me down Christopher!"

"We're using full names now." He says dropping her on the bed.

She acts like she's thinking before nodding her head. "Yes we are. Now Christopher, let me get up so I can fix us some brunch."

"Why not let me have you." He says nibbling on her neck.

It was now 4 and Elaine was cooking dinner since Chris wouldn't let her leave the bed after his comment

"Can you set the table?" She asks placing the baked mac and cheese in the oven.

Chris nods and quickly but nicely sets the table. Elaine goes to her already washed chicken. She grabs her seasoning and starts to season. She grabs the mustard out the fridge and squeezing some on top of the chicken, when she done she puts it back and starts mixing the season plus mustard into the chicken.

Grabbing a ziplock bag she fills it with flour and places the chicken in. Closing it, she shakes it, she also checks to make sure her grease is ready.

Seeing it pop when she did the water test. She places chicken in until the deep fry is full. She washes her hands and checks on the yams and collard greens.

While checking the food, Chris comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist. "Would you be mad if I said I only married you for you food?"

Elaine pushes him off her and rolls her eyes. "Chris don't play with me."

"Your cooking is just so good my love. Had to wife you up before someone took you from me." He says kissing her cheek.

"Well momma always said a way to a man's heart was also through his stomach."

"Well why don't you ask the kids to watch the food so I can't eat again." He says rubbing the inside of her thighs.

"No! Legs already hurt from you. Matter of fact why don't you back up and find something productive to do." She says pushing him away.

"Okay." He says grabbing her wrist and twirling her into his arms with a smirk.

She squeals as he picks her up and places her over his shoulder.

"Chris let me down! I have to finish cooking." She says slapping his butt.

Chris slaps her back and she gives up. "Boys go watch over the food and don't burn it. Don't ask your sisters either!" He yells out after closing their bedroom door behind him.

Placing Elaine down on the bed, he gets down on his knees in between her legs. He slips the black lingerie she had on off and spreads her legs.

"Close them and I'll stop." he says licking from her hole to her clit.

Elaine moans as Chris sucks on her clit, bringing her hand to his hair.

"Stop teasing." She says as he slowly licks her clit causing her to squirm.

"We go at whatever pace I set my love. Now, if you hold back, cum without my permission or even close your legs slightly I'll stop and go down stairs like nothing happens."

"Yes sir."

(First and last attempt so enjoy!)

____________________________________

Hi! I'm back partially. My family are doing okay. Still grieving. I guess reading and writing is my distractions so I'm posting this!

Besides from me... I'll be okay

Vote, Comment, Enjoy.