Back Together

It was the next morning and Elaine was stress cooking. She had a table full of food.

Her kids were glancing at their mother with worry. She was mumbling to herself as she placed another tray of food on the table.

"Is she going to be okay?" Finn asks

"Don't know." Simone answers.

"She's been in here since 6 it's 9:00." Kol says.

"We need to do something." Marsai says.

"She's right. Ask if she's okay or something." Miles says.

Elaine had various of food such as: pancakes, waffles, smoke sausage, breakfast sausage, toast, biscuits, bacon, eggs, fruits, croissants, and more.

"Mom?" Elijah calls out walking closer to her.

"What baby, you see Im doing something." She says placing the cinnamon buns in the oven.

"We just need to know if you're okay." Rebekah says placing a hand on her mothers hand, taking her attention away from the stove.

Elaine kisses Rebekah head. "I'm fine hunny I'm just cooking breakfast."

"A little to much Mom. Why don't you have a seat we can finish the rest." Elijah says gently leading her away from the kitchen.

She stops causing him to stop as well. "I'm fine! I don't need to relax I just need to finish cooking!"

"You're not fine." Klaus says moving closer to Elaine. "Now we're going to finish cooking and your going to freshen up."

"I need to make sure everything is ready for when your father comes." Elaine says lowly.

"Everything won't be fine if he sees how you're stressing." Klaus says. "We all know dad will like whatever you give him now please go we'll finish up here."

Elaine nods and heads up stairs to her room. Klaus turns to his siblings.

"Yeah you're definitely the favorite." Kol says going to finish the rest of the pancakes.

"Right after us." Miles says, pointing to him and Marsai.

They all nod going to finish the rest of the food.