Dummies

Dean slammed the door behind him as they entered the motel.

Sam sat on the bed as dean went to the bathroom. Sam pulled is phone and dialed Bobby.

Waiting a few second Bobby picked up. "Hey Bobby."

"Sam. How's it going?"

"Not good. We ran into a family of old vampire along with their mother. But get this, she's a witch and not the kind we come across."

"Sam, do not mess with that family again."

Sam doesn't say anything.

"You listening to me boy?! That's the original family. Your dad came across the so called father but he ended up escaping."

"Well we can't just keep them alive, Bobby there has to be a way to kill them." Sam says grabbing his dad book.

"There is a way to kill the children. The mother can't be killed unless it's her significant other. She made sure of it after a witch killed her and husband and took her kids."

"How to kill the siblings?" He asks.

"White oak stake. But they burned the tree when they were newly turned vampires."

"There has to be something around here. There always something to kill a vampire even if you can't find it." Sam says. He looks up as dean come slut the bathroom.

"Put it on speaker." Dean says. Sam takes the phone from his ear. "How to kill witch bitch Bobby."

"You can't." He answers.

Sam sighs. "She can't die but the siblings can."

"What's most likely say she didn't bind them to her?" Bobby asks. "She's very powerful now that's She alive. The person that could kill her is dead." Bobby finishes.

"Don't even think about it dean." Sam says looking at dean.

"Well she said there were more vampires here and what's to there isn't another witch." Dean says.

"Don't be stupid son. Don't go after that family unless you want to piss off someone that could kill you in seconds."

Sam gives dean look. "He's right dean. Let's just find the other vampires kill then and be gone. She even said she didn't want to hurt us but if she has to she will."

"She said that?" Bobby asks.

"Yeah, she also had a soft look but went away quickly. She also said she knew our father."

"Well she probably did. When there supernatural dies they go to the other side until they find peace."

Dean scoffs. "Monsters don't find peace."

Sam rolls his eyes at dean. "What's kills a regular vampire?"

"Just a regular wooden stake. Now be careful because the older the vampire the stronger they are." Bobby explains.

"Thanks Bobby we'll call if something comes up."

It's silent before Dean looks to Sam. "I guess we have to find some white oak."

"Dean you heard Bobby! She can't be killed and it'll be impossible to kill her children. Plus they're over 1000 years old. Let's be logical here."

"I am! They shouldn't be alive Sam nobody should live that many decades. So I'm going to kill them."

Sam runs his hands through his hair as Dean leaves the room slamming the door behind him once again.