There Is Never Peace

Elaine stretched her body as she sat up in bed. She gets out and puts her slippers on and make her way to the bathroom. She starts her routine, first brushing her teeth, washing her face and now her hair.

She takes the bonnet off and watches as her hair falls in front her face. It wash day but she didn't feel like washing it knowing it's was going to take long. So she walked out and went into the kitchen to start breakfast for her kids.

She had let them choose what rooms they wanted as she had a lot. Entering the kitchen she already sees Elijah and Klaus making breakfast while the other sit and talk.

She walks to the stove to see what the two we're cooking but they blocked her view. She rolls her eyes and goes to sit by her girls.

"Who wants to help wash my hair?" She asks the three. Simone immediately shakes her head no.

"I'm good, if it's takes long to do my hair I know it's going to take longer for you." She says to her mother.

Elaine pouts and looks to Marsai and Rebekah. They both shake their heads no as well. Rebekah knowing how her arms would hurt because she used to wash Marsai hair.

"I'll help you wash your hair, momma." Kol says looking at his phone. (Just to clarify he's not saying it in a babyish way . Idk how to explain it🥲)

The room becomes quiet and Elaine looks at Kol with tears in her eyes. He looks at her worried. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no I just thought it was going to take a while for you guys to call me momma." She says wiping her tears. "We'll eat first then you can help me." She says walking over and kissing his forehead.

Kol was now regretting on helping his mother on washing her hair

Kol was now regretting on helping his mother on washing her hair. Since she has so much and has to take care of her curls.

"Stop complaining we're almost done. I just have to condition and comb this section." She says

Kol huffs. "I'll never help you again."

Elaine rolls her eyes. "I can't wait to get your father back, he would never complain."

"Of course he wouldn't! From what I remember he would do anything for you." Kol argues as he helps. Combing the ends and working his way up to the roots of his mother hair.

"He would do anything for you all as well. I remember you all got sick, beside the twins because they weren't born yet. It was living hell trying to keep up, with you, Klaus and Rebekah wanting my attention. Simone and Elijah wanting to be left alone and Finn just wanting his dad. Then it would reverse  or one day you all wanted your dad to just take care of you."

Kol smiles as he remembers the memory. "I remember, you were pouting the whole day because we wouldn't come to you."

"Of course I was upset, I just wanted to take care of my babies." Elaine says as Kol finished the last part.