Kol and Finn

1 week later

Damon, Stefan, and Elena were dead. Elaine had someone buried them with their family. Other than that she hadn't had a single thought about them.

She was enjoying her free time and that was doing absolutely nothing. Her husband and two youngest were out. The rest we're doing their own thing since Elaine told them not to bother her.

Well not all, Kol and Finn kept coming to bother her.

"Mom." Kol said calling out to her.

Elaine doesn't answer him and just stares at the tv.

"Mom." Kol calls out again.

Elaine turns to her kids. "Child what."

"We're bored! Klaus is out with Caroline, Rebekah and Simone are having a girls day, Jeremy is at work, and Elijah is hanging out with some women he met

Elaine perked up on that last sentence. "My baby met someone." She asks giddy

"You listen to that but can't answer when I call you. Parents I swear." He says rolling his eyes.

"Better fix the attitude before I do and don't roll your eyes at me. Now who is she, what does she look like, is she human or supernatural?

Kol shrugs and looks to Finn. Finn shakes his head not knowing either.

"Well since you ruined my alone time we can go do something." She says looking at the two.

"Good, Kol and I found this fair in another city and we want to go."

"If you wanted to go why did you come bother me." She says giving them a deadpanned looked.

"Becauseeeee. We wanted our mom to come with us." Kol says

"But your momma wanted to spend time alone."

"But you never hang with us." Kol says looking at his mother.

Elaine frowned at that. She didn't mean to make them feel like that. She tried to hang out with a her kids.

"I'm sorry if I've pushed you to the side. I never want to do that." She tells her boys.

"It's not that you do. It's just you hang with us less." Finn says trying to make the situation better.

Which kind of help. "Give me 15 minutes." She days and they both leave to go get ready.

Placing her hair in a slick back she grabs her keys and walk out her room

Placing her hair in a slick back she grabs her keys and walk out her room. Walking down stairs she sees Kol and Finn waiting for her.

"Alright kiddos let's go."  She goes to the door before stopping. "Is your dad back?"

They both nod. "He went into the guest room that's down here after putting the miles and Marsai to bed. He didn't feel like watching up the stairs." Finna says.