Failed Plan

For the past few weeks Elaine let Klaus to himself but still being there for him. She didn't know but the little notes and forehead kisses she left him put comfort in his heart.

On the other hand the Scooby gang was working on there plan to be perfect, leaving the Mikaelsons alone and doing nothing to draw attention on them. Well Elaine was still cautious, they were being to quiet for her and she didn't like that.

Yawning she walks into the kitchen to fix herself some cereal. She grabs a bowl, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and the milk.

She pours her cereal, then her milk. She grabs her spoon and walks back to her room and turned on cartoon. She was choosing between: code name kids next door, dexters laboratory, and power puff girls.

She decided on the first choice.

With the Scooby do gang

Damon, Stefan, Elena, and Bonnie were all at the Gilbert residence discussing the plan.

They decided to go forward with it, since they didn't cause no problems for a few weeks.

They were using plan A, feeding Klaus lies. It was going to be hard but the hybrid was paranoid and had trust issues.

"Make sure Elaine is no where around; we have to trust that Klaus won't storm off to Elaine and try and hurt her." Damon explains.

They all nod not knowing a certain dark brown haired boy listening in on the conversation. Well a certain person heard him.  He quietly ran up stairs and grabbed his phone. He texted Caroline but halfway through the message Damon showed up in front him.

"If you're going to sneak make sure vampires aren't around." Damon says taking the phone. He reads the message. "Elena and her muppets are planning to-,"

"Give me my phone back, Damon." Jeremy says loud to where Stefan has no choice but to get up and see what's happening.

"Damon what are you doing?!" Stefan says looking at the two.

Elena running in behind Stefan. "What's going on?"

"Jeremy here was warning Caroline about our plans here." Damon says, not looking away from Jeremy.

"And? I would rather you die then her." Jeremy says rolling his eyes.

"We'll just have to erase the memory." Damon says walking up to Jeremy. Damon only says one word before he feels pain.

Jeremy smirked as he quickly picked the phone up off the ground, finished and sent the text to Caroline.

As the pain went away, Jeremy got a big bag and started putting clothes and other important things in it.

"What are you doing?" Elena asks.

"Packing, seeing as it isn't safe here." He says looking back at Elena.