New information

Just the shirt and the skirt with some green sandals

Just the shirt and the skirt with some green sandals. If you don't like it you can imagine something else😁.

Elaine smiled as she walked around Mystic Falls. She was happy to be back to the land of the living. She was enjoying the breeze when she saw someone.

It was brown hair boy fussing with someone. The person he was fussing with looked years older. She walked over to them not wanting the boy to get hurt.

"What seems to be the problem?" She asks standing by the brown hair boy.

"None of your business now leave." The man with blue eyes says. He then rolls them and she doesn't leave.

He grabs her by the arm and starts to compel her. "You didn't see any of this, now go back to where you came from." He says throwing her arm away.

"Some would says that's very racist Salvatore." She says looking directly at him.

Both of them look at her shock. "Who are you?" They both. One curious and the other angry.

"That's none of your business. Now leave this poor kid alone. Why do you vampires think you can pick on people on a smaller level than you. It's giving scared and immature." She says moving the boy behind her.

Damon becomes angry as he speeds to her, he suddenly falls to the ground as a crack is heard. "Young vampires , so annoying."

She turns the brown haired boy. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

The brown hair boy just stands there looking at her.

"By the lack of your response I'm going to say you're okay. I'm Elaine, I'm trusting you to keep that a secret." She says smiling at him.

"Jeremy." He says.

She nods. "Now why are here with Salvatore over there."

He rolled his eyes at the mention of Damon. "He was threatening me because I wouldn't listen to my sister."

"The doppelgänger?" She asked.

He nods his head. She hums and looks around. "Well Jeremy you keep safe. I know Damon gonna talk me so just act like this conversation never happened."

He nods again as she walks away. She makes her way the grill. She opens the door and walks in looking around. She sees Kol and Klaus sitting at the bar drinking. She walks and sits two seat down from them.

She smiles when they notice her. They have this weird feeling come over them as they look at her. Like they were supposed to know her.

Klaus goes over first and sit next to her. "Hello."

"Hi." She says looking ahead. She was nervous, her child was talking to her and she didn't know what to say.

"Do we know you? You just seem real familiar." He asked looking confused.

She takes a deep breath before answering. "I know you, but you don't remember me." She says looking up at him.

He frown deepens at that. Kol raises his brows in question as he hears this.

"Let's just say I know your mother, Esther." She says. They don't notice the distaste in her voice when she says mother.

"But for you to know her you would have to be over 1000 years old." Kol says walking over.

"Never assume a women's age." She says waving the bartender over.

"How do you know our mother?" Klaus asks.

"She betrayed me, killed my husband and took away my whole family." She says just staring into the drink.

Klaus and Kol looked at her shocked. "What's your name?" Kol asks looking at her.

"Elaine Ortiz." She says lowly knowing they heard it.

They both stiffen. Esther told them about her. How she was always jealous of her and wanted her family because she couldn't bare kids. How Elaine always tired to one over Esther.

"You're the one who betrayed our mother." Klaus says defensive. Kol rolls his eyes at him.

"She probably deserved it." Kol says mumbling into his drink. Klaus shoots him a glare.

"You're the one who tried to take us after the twins were born. You and your husband tried to kidnap us from her and she killed you both before you could." Klaus says reciting half of what Esther told him.

Elaine laughed, full belly laughed. Ohh the fucking lies Esther had spilled out her mouth. "Oh my sweet boy you'll learn the truth sooner or later." She says looking at Klaus. She looks to Kol and smile before getting up and makes her way to the front of the building and walks out.

For now she needed to find the Bennett witches.

She wondered around until she finally found the house she was looking for

She wondered around until she finally found the house she was looking for. She smiled as felt a familiar presence. She had met Sheila on the other side.

She walked up the house and knocked she waited and finally the door opened. She saw a brown skinned girl with curled hair going past her shoulders.

"Hi, are you Bonnie Bennett?" Elaine asks

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Your grams told me to find you if I was to ever be awoken. She said you could help me."

"Awoken?"

"Yes. When you woke Esther you also woke me up as well." Elaine says.

Bonnie suddenly gets that feeling she had. "I'm sorry but she was wrong, I can't help you." She goes to quickly close the door but Elaine stops her.

"You're hiding something." Elaine quickly grabs one of her wrist and goes into her mind. She sees the why they woke Esther up, so they can kill Klaus."

She lets go when she's suddenly feels someone use magic on her. She looks to see Bonnie mom. "Oh that won't work in me. I'm much stronger than your weak spells."

She walks away from a crying Bonnie. She might have to make this process a little quicker before Esther killed her kids.

____________________________________

The next chapter will be the ball. It'll be closer to when Elena is meeting with Esther and giving hee blood.

Sorry for any mistakes🫠