Chapter 3:

Just so nobody's like whatttt?.. Some chapters will have gaps between them. Which is why Nee is now 16 in this chapter.. which means Q is 20.

*********

Q

"Can you go pick my sister up from school for me?" Shawn asks me over the phone.

"What? No nigga, why can't you?"

"I'm two hours away and my mom is at work and isn't answering the phone. Neither is Mogul and you're the only other person I trust."

"Your sister likes a nigga."

He sighed. "I know, but I know you won't try anything or I will literally fuckin kill you."

"Man you fuckin owe me."

"I'ma owe both of yall because she gonna be pissed I'm having you pick her up."

"Yeah, whatever. Just text me what school she go to." I said before hanging up.

"What are you doing here?" Nee asks as I walk into the school and she was sitting on the floor near a locker.

"Just bring your lil ass on." I said. "Ghetto ass school just lets you leave like that without somebody signing yall out."

"I'm 16."

"So? You're still underage." I said.

"And don't slam my door. Why the hell you leaving school early for anyways?" I ask starting the car.

"None of your business." She said. I just nodded before driving off.

"Can you take me to the store?" She asks after awhile of silence.

"None of your business." I mocked her.

She sucked her teeth. "Please."

"For what?"

"I need pills." I gave her a confused look as I sat at a red light. "Lady problems." I nodded.

"Who you textin? You got lil niggas now?" I ask her.

"Boy." She said flagging me off.

"Let me see the bullshit ya lil dick nigga be spittin." I said snatching the phone away from her.

"You need to quit and focus on the damn road." She said snatching it back.

"Yeah, whatever."

Nee

"You don't have to get out with me." I said as I got out his truck and he got out with me.

"Just shut up and hurry yo ass up." He grumbled following me.

I hurried into the store. I grabbed some pms pills, a bag of hot Cheetos, and a bag of skittles.

"So you're having stomach pains, but you're gonna buy all that junk?" He asks.

"Yup. It all goes to my ass anyways." I said.

He sucked his teeth walking away from me.

I laughed placing my things on to the counter adding a pack of gum to my things.

"You don't gotta pay for me." I said as he handed the man a twenty telling him to keep the change.

"Shut up." He said.

"You shut the hell up."

"Watch ya fuckin mouth."

"Hell is not a curse word."