Chapter 7:

Nee

"What's up Jarren?" I ask standing in front of him as he leaned on the front of his car.

"Why you so far away?" He asks grabbing my hand pulling me towards him then wrapping his arm around my waist.

I grin shaking my head.

"You gotta fuck with a nigga." He said.

"You're my friend."

"Nah, you know damn well what I mean."

"I want that," He pointed towards my heart. "And I'm a nigga so that too." He said pointing between my legs.

"Very open, huh? What if I told you I was down?" I ask.

"Fuck outta here you ain't down." He said. "You've been brushing a nigga off forever."

"I'm not brushing you off right now."

"I don't believe you." He said.

I simply raised an eyebrow at him.

"You give me that you mine." He said. I grabbed his hand walking towards the back of his car.

Maybe I was just in my feelings still from yesterday, but I felt that this was right.

He grabbed my butt lifting me as he opened the rear door to his car. Right before his lips met mine I was pulled from his hold. More like yanked.

"Move nigga and don't say shit." Q snapped pushing Jarren back.

"You fuckin with Q?" Jarren asks.

"Hell no!" I snapped trying to pull loose from his hold, but he wasn't budging as he dragged me to my house.

"You a fuckin dumbass bruh, a dumbass broad. About to do some shit you gonna regret later."

"Get off me dickhead!" I shout trying to get loose from his hold as he pulls me inside the house.

"The fuck are yall doing?" Mogul asks coming out my kitchen eating a sandwich with Morgan who had chips.

I didn't even know they were here.

He let my arm go with so much force almost making me fall.

"Ol' dumbass here trying to fuck in the back of a niggas car because she feeling some type of way." Q snapped.

"Oh, but it was fine for you to fuck a bitch that I thought was my friend!? You ain't no fuckin better. So let's not talk about a fuckin dumbass!"

"You done?" He asks.

"That was my fuckin friend!!" I yell in his face.

"And!?" He yells back.

"I hate you!" I yell slapping him.

He grabs me throwing me up against the wall. "You fuckin love me without even being with me so shut the fuck up!"

"Bruh chill out." Mogul said pulling him off me.

"What the fuck is going on?" We all look towards the door and there stood my mom in her work uniform.

Q wasted no time telling her.

"So not only did I have to hear from Shawn you smashing cars the fuck up, but now this."

"Mom-" She holds her hand up for me to shut up so I shut up.

"Go the fuck upstairs. I'll be up there. The rest of yall can get out. Morgan baby you might not hear from your friend for a while because her ass about to be on lockdown."